this seems, to easy

helahna

I am two days in (hear me out) and I have made his personality the way he looks the way he walks and a general voice. he has not responded yet but he can nod his head yes and no. He has even surprised me on subjects an matters, originally he was a 19 year old with a clean shaven face, now he's 25 with stubble/beard. Also when I was falling asleep (I was on the border of sleeping) I literally felt something touch me, I saw nothing though I felt it. I don't know if this would make the process faster but I draw a lot and every night I make up stories to go to sleep so I have a very easy time visualizing things and making voices so maybe since ive been doing that for years it would have helped me make a tulpa? im not sure if im doing this right but it already seems like he's becoming his own person quite quickly. I gave him only a few traits (and he changed one) because I wanted him to become his own person. Also I have already made a wonderland for him to and originally he lived in the city with lots of people now he lives on the beach with a decent amount of people.

Please don't say im lieing because im not and I want to know if its even possible to have all of this happen in such a short amount of time.

He used to call me DN

That stood for deadly nightshade

'Cause I was filled with poison

But blessed with beauty and rage

I'm not sure what your question is exactly, but development occurs at different speeds for different people. Some people have had certain experiences in their lives or have developed skills that would help them in the creation process. Drawing is one of many examples. Other people just need more time. It varies. It sounds like you're going through the beginning stages (feeling something but not seeing anything is a common occurrence), which is good. There may be days where there won't be that much activity, which is also normal.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

Please don't say im lieing because im not and I want to know if its even possible to have all of this happen in such a short amount of time.

Why would I accuse you of lying? No worries! Just tell us your story! I think if you are major day dreamer with a vivid imagination, you may have already been setting the stage for a more interactive thoughtform already. It's ultimately up to you do make your own conclusions. The consensus here usually is to believe in the sentience of your tulpa and be positive and dismiss doubts as much as possible.

When your tulpa becomes more talkative, he can tell you if it was him that early maybe. LOL

thank you , and I saw somewhere where somebody was accusing this person of lying and I just didn't want that and I appreciate the nice comments.... also another question since I do have a larger imagination is it a possibility I am making it up subconsciously, I don't think I am but I mean could I be. I did I feel something touching me so I thought I was doing pretty good but when i'm narrating him sometimes my mind gets jumbled and it makes up thoughts and I have to excuse myself for it so I think maybe sometimes I'm making up the nods.

I'm not sure what your question is exactly, but development occurs at different speeds for different people. Some people have had certain experiences in their lives or have developed skills that would help them in the creation process. Drawing is one of many examples. Other people just need more time. It varies. It sounds like you're going through the beginning stages (feeling something but not seeing anything is a common occurrence), which is good. There may be days where there won't be that much activity, which is also normal.

oh also I was asking if it was possible for all of that to happen in such a short time

He used to call me DN

There's not a big difference between "Making stuff up" and the real thing that early on. You're training your brain to start running another person in your head, they don't just show up fully developed. It takes time, as in you have to spend time with them to solidify them. They get more confident of their own actions and existence, their form and traits become more stable, and they develop a mindvoice that's distinct from yours.

Just keep on doing what you're doing and don't doubt them too much, because doubt is counterproductive. Yeah, you are influencing what your tulpa does at least a bit at this point, but no one ever said parents were wrong to teach their children how to walk and talk. You help them until they get it down on their own, and then stuff gets really fun.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

oh thank you :3 I don't doubt him , its just hard to believe something like this exists. im not a skeptic either its just very surprising to me

He used to call me DN

Guest Anonymous

oh thank you :3 I don't doubt him , its just hard to believe something like this exists. im not a skeptic either its just very surprising to me

Keep this in mind. People have been doing things like this for thousands of years. Tulpas come from concepts in Tibetan Buddhism. Also, there is a whole lot of history with people like shamans and mediums, who possibly may have done something like speaking to mental personas they considered spirits (my own opinion on that). It is a very human enterprise to find or create imaginary personas that seem very real. Even the famous psychologist Carl Jung wrote about creating a mentally constructed (apparently autonomous and independent) persona he called "Philemon" that he talked to. Now Philemon wasn't exactly a tulpa, but the same sort of psychology applies here. The point I am making is that there is a history of this sort of thing and it is completely plausible.

Also remember, there is a community of hundreds of people here to tell you what they themselves are experiencing. Trust me, I believe them. Most of them are very sincere in what they are telling you. Also, I have my own experiences as well. I can tell you it is fun and if you try, and follow the advice of folks here, you are going to have some interesting experiences. That is especially true if you already have a vivid imagination.

This usually does take a lot of time and dedication though. I don't doubt you've got something going on, but it is just some pretty early indicators that you will be able to do this! Keep going!

Keep this in mind. People have been doing things like this for thousands of years. Tulpas come from concepts in Tibetan Buddhism. Also, there is a whole lot of history with people like shamans and mediums, who possibly may have done something like speaking to mental personas they considered spirits (my own opinion on that). It is a very human enterprise to find or create imaginary personas that seem very real. Even the famous psychologist Carl Jung wrote about creating a mentally constructed (apparently autonomous and independent) persona he called "Philemon" that he talked to. Now Philemon wasn't exactly a tulpa, but the same sort of psychology applies here. The point I am making is that there is a history of this sort of thing and it is completely plausible.

Also remember, there is a community of hundreds of people here to tell you what they themselves are experiencing. Trust me, I believe them. Most of them are very sincere in what they are telling you. Also, I have my own experiences as well. I can tell you it is fun and if you try, and follow the advice of folks here, you are going to have some interesting experiences. That is especially true if you already have a vivid imagination.

This usually does take a lot of time and dedication though. I don't doubt you've got something going on, but it is just some pretty early indicators that you will be able to do this! Keep going!

thank you so much for all the info. also about the carl jung thing and philemon. I had a similar experience to that before. I'm not sure if it was a tulpa or not , I would talk to it everyday and we slowly drifted apart. He came off and on and that makes me wonder if that was a tulpa . but there was no real question in this whole paragraph I wrote but I just thought that was interesting.

He used to call me DN

Some people have an easier time making tulpas than others. This can be influenced by a lot of things -- but one thing we've seen is that writers, roleplayers, and other imaginative types usually seem to be able to create tulpas a lot more quickly -- which makes sense, because the brains of people who have experience in these things would probably already be fairly well-trained at visualization and imagining what another person would do (think about how writers/roleplayers often say that their characters seem to have a mind of their own sometimes, for example). There's nothing to worry about; fast progress is a good thing! Lots of people experience highly counter-productive doubt when they don't get any sort of response after, say, months and months of forcing. Seeing results early makes it a lot easier to avoid this sort of doubt, since you're already seeing plenty of evidence of your tulpa's development.

Plus, you're not alone. I've had a number of quickly-developing tulpas, myself. Kael, for example, spoke his first words only hours after I first started working on him. O.o Of course, it helps that he was far from my first, and consecutive tulpas tend to become easier and easier to create, but still.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

Some people have an easier time making tulpas than others. This can be influenced by a lot of things -- but one thing we've seen is that writers, roleplayers, and other imaginative types usually seem to be able to create tulpas a lot more quickly -- which makes sense, because the brains of people who have experience in these things would probably already be fairly well-trained at visualization and imagining what another person would do (think about how writers/roleplayers often say that their characters seem to have a mind of their own sometimes, for example). There's nothing to worry about; fast progress is a good thing! Lots of people experience highly counter-productive doubt when they don't get any sort of response after, say, months and months of forcing. Seeing results early makes it a lot easier to avoid this sort of doubt, since you're already seeing plenty of evidence of your tulpa's development.

Plus, you're not alone. I've had a number of quickly-developing tulpas, myself. Kael, for example, spoke his first words only hours after I first started working on him. O.o Of course, it helps that he was far from my first, and consecutive tulpas tend to become easier and easier to create, but still.

yeah henry (he changed his name I personally don't like it but he's his own man) spoke yesterday night as I was working on him. It's strange though im not at the point where I can literally hear it in my ear but I can tell the differences in voices. last night I actually I swore I heard an organ playing while I was trying to sleep, it was a tune I have head before so I thought maybe it was him as I heard stories where they have done that.

He used to call me DN