How far away can your tulpa get from you?

Guest Anonymous

Anywhere I go. Thunder doesn't like being alone. Isolation has given extremely bad results. I once tried not to talk to her for a few hours, it lasted for 2 hours and a bit until I couldn't really take it either, she described it as if there were "no life anymore, it felt so lifeless and cold, there was nothing in life, but merely darkness" and cried a lot about it.

I've also seen signs of (extreme) hysteria if the concept is discussed seriously and she went as far as to insult whoever would elude to that 'reality'.

Awwww, Thunder wuvs you!

As fer time away from Davie, well sometimes he can kiss my butt! When Davie pisses me off, I give him the silent treatment until he apologizes. Once, I made him miss an important meeting at the college cause he had to apologize online in a public forum. That's cause he told everyone on Deviantart I "blabber babble" in his head too much. Asshole! He deserved that silent treatment. He can't take it for more than an hour or so.

Now what is interesting is, he believes he is mostly parroting me or sort of coaxing me to talk and just day dreaming what I want to say. That is what he tells peoples and wants me to tell peoples.

So. If he is just parroting me and I am an illusion, how do I give him the silent treatment so much he has to miss a meeting in order to find a computer in the college library and apologize in public and retract his words?

Hee hee

I mean outside of your mind, like if your had your tulpa walk to the end of a street, or all the way to a distant mountain, im kinda wondering if the presence of your tulpa would diminish the further away they get.

How could it? Your tulpa never actually gets far from you. It's always right there in your brain. You can even imagine that your tulpa is on Mars and it still won't make it any more "diminished" than if you imagined it right next to you.

Guest Anonymous

How could it? Your tulpa never actually gets far from you. It's always right there in your brain. You can even imagine that your tulpa is on Mars and it still won't make it any more "diminished" than if you imagined it right next to you.

Not quite. There is a difference between being there and being present for a tulpa. You can be there in a passive mode, I mean, if you're just there and your host does not feed you attention, you're just passively there, but when your host is talking to you and feeding you attention, you're actually present. (as a tulpa). I've seen many tulpas pull an analogy like that, like the difference between hearing and listening to someone.

It will make it more diminished if you don't address them often and how well they can cope with it, that much I know.

Not quite. There is a difference between being there and being present for a tulpa. You can be there in a passive mode, I mean, if you're just there and your host does not feed you attention, you're just passively there, but when your host is talking to you and feeding you attention, you're actually present. (as a tulpa). I've seen many tulpas pull an analogy like that, like the difference between hearing and listening to someone.

It will make it more diminished if you don't address them often and how well they can cope with it, that much I know.

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with physical distance. You can talk to a tulpa even when it's in the wonderland, or somewhere far away "in the real world" (for a tulpa, these two cases are pretty much identical.)

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with physical distance. You can talk to a tulpa even when it's in the wonderland, or somewhere far away "in the real world" (for a tulpa, these two cases are pretty much identical.)

I don't think anything physical can ever apply to tulpas because they're not physical to begin with. Sure you can do imposition but they'll always be in your head... We're not really speaking of physical presence though, we're speaking of how far a tulpa can go in the realm of their own possibilities, not physically but in the mind.

I don't think anything physical can ever apply to tulpas because they're not physical to begin with.

That was the whole point of the OP, they asked how physically far your tupper can go from you, Semi-Nodmadic was pointing out they don't.

Guest Anonymous

That was the whole point of the OP, they asked how physically far your tupper can go from you, Semi-Nodmadic was pointing out they don't.

That's not a question that should be asked because of how obvious the answer to it is then.