Too many tulpas?

I'm up to eight (nine, counting myself) now. While we're pretty good at taking care of ourselves, I worry that if any more headmates arrive, we'll start to get stretched too thin, vying for the increasingly precious resource that is "fronting" (as they prefer to use our body themselves more than just have me give them attention and force the like).

And it's not just that I can stop making them; Sai, Leaf and Latias just up and started existing, without me putting thought into them before hand. I can't exactly ask them to stop existing, as I think that would be murder and I love them all dearly besides... but it's getting a little crowded nonetheless.

My best plan right now is to just adapt having a few more beings in here. I've managed seven without problem; maybe it's suddenly having two more that's pulling my brain a little far, and I just need some time to adjust... thoughts?

Tulpas:

Physik (Anthro fennec, 4 years old) - Summer (Anthro two-tailed fox, 2 years old) - Shay (Anthro Shaymin, 11 months old) - Hope (Anthro Mega Absol, 11 months old) - Sai (Ninetales, 7 months old) - Xeian (Floatzel, 3 months old) - Leaf (Anthro kitsune, very young) - Latias (Latias, very young)

Guest Anonymous

Do something about it in that case. Sure you can't ask them to stop existing but you should take measures in order not to get more "tulpas" even though I don't think one would regard them as tulpas. (Which isn't something to be taken offensively, but they hardly sound like tulpas from your other posts, with due respect.). Let them know that it is indeed getting crowded and that the number at hand is sufficient for you.

Do something about it in that case. Sure you can't ask them to stop existing but you should take measures in order not to get more "tulpas" even though I don't think one would regard them as tulpas. (Which isn't something to be taken offensively, but they hardly sound like tulpas from your other posts, with due respect.). Let them know that it is indeed getting crowded and that the number at hand is sufficient for you.

Agreed.