[Sakae] A request for a chat

Cjero

Ass of late I have been feeling fairly lonely and I'd enjoy interacting with someone outside of our system as myself. I have tried multiple websites portraying myself as a transgender individual let alone that I consider myself a folkloric fox. I have tried possessing as well as socializing in meatspace though it seems that my behaviour is vastly different from my host's; causing suspicion and awkward tension between family and friends.

Whether it be a simple chat, 'role-playing' (proxying, relaying and imposing interactions) or perhaps watching video together. It would be enjoyable to interact with external individuals. We could use this website and private message or chat through Skype, whichever you may prefer.

My thanks, in advance.

You'll regret it. I'm telling you. Unless you just want to role-play, then go ahead.

I´m always open to have a conversation with others at any time. You can send me a massage if you want.

I personally lost my interest in the common aspects of the western tulpamancy and focusing on the spirituell aspects instead but we are always open mindet and look for new input. Feel free.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

I will take you up on that offer. I am a curious Fox, I'd love to learn of your ideals and whatever knowledge you'd like to share.

You'll regret it. I'm telling you. Unless you just want to role-play, then go ahead.

Guest Anonymous

Another general chat thread yay! I can blather on bout random stuff like nobody's business Cjero!

Another general chat thread yay! I can blather on bout random stuff like nobody's business Cjero!

This is more of an invite to converse to develop my social skills with those outside of the system. Not necessarily randomness within this thread.

Guest Anonymous

Sure, just hit me up, I'm sure Thunder would love to socialize with others.

Sure, just hit me up, I'm sure Thunder would love to socialize with others.

I'll take you up on that offer; although we must rest the body for now. Or rather we've deprived it of proper rest for far too long now.

For anyone else that is interested, it can never hurt to have different individuals to converse with, no? It'll only be beneficial.

Maybe this can be the new "Who wants to be in a tulpa skype group?" thread. I wasn't in the old one and don't know if it's still alive, but I haven't heard it mentioned at all, so. A group consisting of some of the newer/still active members isn't a bad idea.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'll jump in! nathan.weeden. I may or may not use mic, but feel free to add me.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Maybe this can be the new "Who wants to be in a tulpa skype group?" thread. I wasn't in the old one and don't know if it's still alive, but I haven't heard it mentioned at all, so. A group consisting of some of the newer/still active members isn't a bad idea.

That can be done, although my previous experience of this skype group was not particularly pleasant (we were in it). It was more a chat for individuals to 'shitpost' (as people call it) rather than discuss tulpamancy. It was fairly amusing, admittedly.

Cjero(host): Eh, hey if you want I could start up the Skype group. Just give me your Skypes and I'll add you and make the group. I don't think I'll be too active though.