Tulpas and pets.

_mouse_

My friend, whom has several well-developed tulpae, decided that we should test if my cat could sense her tulpae. She imposed one, put it in a random location of the room, and when it was completely quiet, made her tulpa scream. It makes absolutely no sense considering the tulpa is only in her mind, but the cat looked over. I'd like it if other people could try this with various animals, see if you get the same results. It's probably just a coincidence, but an awesome one, at that.

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

I cannot for the life of me find the previous thread we discussed this in, and the search feature is atrocious. I went through the research, general and meta forums and checked every thread back to 2013 and could not find the one I know exists, so here's the best I could. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-my-cats-appear-to-be-able-to-see-my-tulpa

My post in that was an offhand "Been there, discussed that" because there was an actual thread on it prior.. but I can't find it. Basically had stuff like "Animals can pick up on human's direction of attention, and it could also be completely random happenstance. Animals look around, you need a lot more than one coincidence to prove any correlation."

As for me, I summed it up pretty much in that thread. Flandre put everything she had into being present across the room at the cat tower my cat was lounging in, awake but very calm. Cat was facing me and Flandre was at her side. Flan arced over her, yelled and generally caused a lot of commotion, and my cat didn't so much as twitch, just kept lazily staring forwards. And she's a very perceptive cat.. Hears my door crack open from upstairs and runs all the way down so I'll pet her. So I can't confirm any correlation, sorry.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Nope, won't do it. My cats would like Melian more than me. Also, my wife is intuitive enough, if I imposed Melian into the room, she would be able to see her too. Then they would plot against me. So... no.