host sad over ex

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

this is natasha(natashatentaclequeen to the irc) jofaddas host, he's sad about an ex years back, his former friend stole her from him a few years back, said former friend then proceeded to spread a rumor that my host was homeless and self harming. He also blackmailed my host, and turned most of my hosts friends against him AND is still spreading shit thats somehow getting to my host when my host is in a different city/town 8 hours away, my host is still sad about his ex, still wants to prove to his ex that the guy shes dating is just a bag of dildos and douches, and the only up side is that my host is flattered that hes former friend views him as such a threat that his former friend spews this acidic bullshit that travels 8 hours just to reach him, how do i help my host?

the only thing i have managed it to show my host is why he should be flattered by his former friends social attacks and convince him "if he cant get the girl of his dreams, get the body of his dreams" so my host's gunna start toning up. and tbh he's met this really cute yoga/palates teacher online but wont make a move cause he feels like its "cheating". what do i do!?

edit: sidenote the palates teacher acts as though she might be into him

Guest Anonymous

Time for your host to move on and stop pining about the past! Ask the palates teacher out and, sure, get in shape. Cut off all contact with said old friends, completely ignore them forevermore. Find a batch of new cooler friends.

Guest Anonymous

Time for your host to move on and stop pining about the past! Ask the palates teacher out and, sure, get in shape. Cut off all contact with said old friends, completely ignore them forevermore. Find a batch of new cooler friends.

turns out shes not as into him as i thought, and my dipshit of a host spilled his heart out about his ex to her -_- also he doesnt contact his old friends other than the three that sided against his ex and former friend. and he has so many trust issues that he will no longer use the term friend to describe anyone outside of those 3

turns out shes not as into him as i thought, and my dipshit of a host spilled his heart out about his ex to her -_- also he doesnt contact his old friends other than the three that sided against his ex and former friend. and he has so many trust issues that he will no longer use the term friend to describe anyone outside of those 3

Eve: Sounds like your host needs some time to himself. Some time to cool off, be alone, and work on himself. My host spend 3 years not dating before he started to feel ready to. By all means workout though get toned, be a better you. It's sometimes hard feeling like you have moved past someone, time and self-improvement really do the trick though. The big tipping point for my host was when he got his stuff together, and could look back at the lifestyle his ex was living and know that it would just be a toxic detriment to his health.

Ex's and past friends, said friends acting in fashions you realize you could expect from just about any of your friends who don't pay enough conscious attention to what their set of values is and having a potential to work based on a habitual instinct of whenever they can benefit and acting recklessly based on that.... don't associate with dumb people, if you really have an instinct no matter how paranoid it feels on how they might act you have an excelllent chance of most likely being right follow them and their life discreetly and observe their actions; it's not just a question of not being able to sense them thoughts, these kinds of people aren't that fashionably complex like in a soap opera, what you see is exactly what you know about them and nothing more lies beneath that; just TRY and you see what i mean, it might carry a stigma that you're intruding into people's privacy, and for no reason whatsoever, whatever they wish to hide you have most likely guessed it already if there's any sense in me relating my experiences to yours

and also

i mostly suggest binge drinking, intravenous drugs, and other similar habits as the perfect temporary forever solutions to life's dilemmas, ruining your life just on your OWN has a certain kind of special pride compared to social issues like these which realy have none, and as a more constructive suggestion tehre's always the fresh renewal of social circles; but there's always a certain sacred geometry to how forms of drama ensue, but when you leartn from experience, you learn to recognize these phenomenons on time, and learn to prevent the negative mark that could be born there, destroy the entire picture, and fuck up dignity on antagonists involved

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Well said, Melian. I couldn't have put it better myself. :)

Natasha, if those friends have have abandoned your host, he should try to move on with his life. If they don't want the pleasure of his acquaintance, there are others out there who will.

I recommend surrounding yourself with those who will support and repect you, and who will accept support and respect from you in turn. Life really is too short to make yourself unhappy pining for the past or worrying about the opinion of the toxic people in your life.

Of course, if you host is feeling sad over the past, he is lucky to be sharing a head with a tulpa, who can love and support him to help him through his sadness, that he doesn't have to face it alone.

Our system wishes you good luck and happiness as you move on into your future.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa