After 2 years of Forcing, still 0% Progress

After 2 years of Forcing i still got no reply from my Tulpa.

And i dont now what to do now.

Her name is Rainbow and she is a pegasus pony.

I force mostly active, 3h per day and there is still no reply.

I have talked whit many german people that have a Tulpa, but nobody from them can help me to get a reply from her.

I am not sure if i should give up, but i think it is the best i can do. still i dont really want it.

My Question is how do i kill my tulpa in a really extrem hurtful way. I want the she pays for all the time i spend on her. Its really hard for me to hurt her, but its need to be done.

sorry for bad englisch.

Do not punish your tulpa. It isn't her fault. No one on here will give you any methods on how to kill your tulpa in an extreme way.

Maybe you haven't been allowing her to get a word in- do you parrot all the time? Also, are you ADHD or something- I am, and it's hard to find my tulpa's replies throughout my mess of thoughts. She may have responded, but you just didn't realize it was her.

I'd say keep trying.

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

It isn't her fault.

Also, are you ADHD or something

She may have responded, but you just didn't realize it was her.

1. Whose fault is it?

2. No

3. I do my best to hear her, thats not the problem.

I want to say it's your fault, but that doesn't seem right. It isn't your fault either. Think of it this way: she isn't purposefully not letting you hear her. Why would she just want to sit there with no interaction?

Read another guide or if you can find the one you used, compare it to the process you used to create her. What did you do differently?

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

You wont have any access to her if you hate her. Imagine a young tulpa as a child. Do you think a child should be hated by his father or his mother?

The best will be you take a break of forcing. If you spend 2 years on forcing 30 min each day and you still have no reply from your tulpa then maybe you should wait a bit and focus on other things again.

Just because you dont get an answer it dose´nt mean your tulpa cant be alive yet.

Im german too and have much expierience with my tulpas. You can send me a privat massage and discribe your own person and technique to me and maybe we will find an answer to fix your problem.

Anyway hurting your tulpa means you hurt your own mind. Punishing yourself wont be a answer for your problem neither for you or your tulpa.

Also the 30 min forcing each day should be reduced. Take a break for you both.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

If you don't wanna keep on, putting the effort into some elaborate killing is just more attention than you seem to believe the tup is worth.

Just stop thinking about it, if you're done. Why worry about some painful killing if you're sure that you haven't made progress to begin with? Who's there to hurt, if you are so certain of "0% progress"?

If her existence is being solely contingent on you getting some feedback loop that she’s exists in your head, or potentially having a limited repertoire towards that endeavor, it’s no wonder that encroaching the thought of killing her seems plausible for you to consider. Though, like others stated, if the mere existence, and the mere endeavor of you progressively contributing in developing their existence seems meaningless to you:

- Just adopt nihilistic tendencies behind the meaningless of going through an elaborate endeavor of dissipating their existence in your head when you can just objectify the very novelty of their implied existence having more sustenance, and move on with your life. Sometimes, it’s not just the host choosing the tulpa life, but the tulpa life choosing them; the endeavor doesn’t always work out as expected for those that may not see long-term perseverance as an attribute to consider.

After 2 years of Forcing, still 0% Progress

My Question is how do i kill my tulpa

lol

Uh, your beliefs create your reality. If you aren't seeing results, it's because you don't believe there should be results. You may want results, but you still believe you won't see any. You've convinced yourself your tulpa can't or won't speak. You're reaffirming that your tulpa is not doing what you want, and that they will continue doing so.

It's a lot of work, changing your beliefs, and it may not be for everyone. But if you can't open up and stop limiting your mind, you're going to stay stuck in this stalemate.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.