empty

anonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Does lucid dreaming come as a side effect of focusing on visualization?"

I don't think lucid dreaming is a side effect, however I did read somewhere in a lucid dreaming guide that you will experience lucid dreaming when you are aware that you are dreaming, perhaps tulpamancing is making you more aware.

"If I get a sentient and vocal Tulpa, and I have a lucid dream, and I imagine her in my dream, will still be sentient and vocal and stuff, or will she be an NPC like the rest of my dream-people?"

This depends on if it really is your tulpa or not in the dream, a tulpa has the ability to enter dreams, mine have done it many times, he's normal like he would be in real life, however if it isn't him, he acts like an NPC, even if it isn't him he's still vocal just not sentient, no dream person in my opinion is sentient since they just seem programmed to act a certain way and say certain things, they seem empty of life, if you happen to be in a lucid dream, try to call out for you tulpa instead of imagining.

also good luck to you on your trip.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Wow, you actually came to the right conclusion from what little you know of lucid dreaming, I'm impressed. Yes, any activity that increases your awareness in waking life, be it introspection on your own thoughts, meditation, or an activity requiring a large amount of focus, can increase your overall awareness and improve your chances of realizing you're dreaming.

"If I get a sentient and vocal Tulpa, and I have a lucid dream, and I imagine her in my dream, will still be sentient and vocal and stuff, or will she be an NPC like the rest of my dream-people?"

This is an amazing question from someone so new. If I may say so myself.. Because I'm trying to answer it right now, years after discovering tulpas and answering most other questions. Lucid dreaming has been a goal of mine for, well, longer than I've had tulpas, but I have motivation issues when doing anything long-term and haven't met much success yet. I'm currently working on lucid dreaming with my tulpas to answer exactly that, and many other questions. In fact, part of my motivation now to lucid dream is to research tulpas with them, so I can answer more questions for more people.

So, thank you for asking! I've no idea! But I don't know if anyone else does either. I'll do my best to find the answer for you.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.