empty

anonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, it just sounds like you freaked yourself out there and your brain made up some stuff to back up the freak out endeavor. Especially since it kind of sounds like your whole wake up routine got messed up with that tear thing. So your brain might have needed another minute or so to really rejoin the real world.

Also, in terms of things that work, I find my sense of touch is more willing to accept the existence of head ghosts over my sense of sight. So maybe next time you do some forcing, imagine Lucy's presence over her image. Like imagine that she's sitting next to you and possibly do something like

hold hands.

That in turn will help make the visualizations seem more real.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

but what else could I try that may work for me?

You could try meditating for 10-15 minutes before each session. I find that the meditation helps me focus longer and visualize better.

This is the Guide on how to do it.

What I'm about to say is going to blow your mind

I'm creating a being inside my head and her name is Sasha

Does anyone actually know how to give their tulpa a voice that doesn't sound like their host's?

Can't speak from experience, but I imagine parroting would help. Otherwise, someone somewhere came up with "thought ping-pong". Tell your tulpa to say something, then advise them on how to make their reply more distinct: volume, tone, pitch, etc. Go back and forth until the voices are easily distinguishable, or until one of you gets bored.