empty

anonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was really a long progress report. Almost like a diary :) Also, if you have an importanz question, that you can ask without much backstory, post them here and in the Q&A section. Not many people read all the Progress reports out there. You are only doing things wrong if you feel so, you decide whats good or bad in your mind. If you think everything works just fine, just continue with that. Even if you don't get direct results. Most of this will take a lot of time, so don't rush it all down. Also, one side question: I feel like most people that can visualize good from the beginning are reading books or are doing something creative like drawing or imagine story for themselves. Do you do anything of the things mentioned? (Just asking because I'm curious)

Super important? First you should prove your theory :) Also, how about you mark theories in green? Just an idea. You could also write the PR on your way to school if you're in a bus or so. But hey, you got a month of forcing to go, you will have plenty of time for planning ahead.

You have private messaging off, so I wrote a big response and hit reply and then got an error. Interesting that you're even allowed to send messages when you can't receive them..

Anyways, it's not very eventful since I definitely haven't made progress, but here it is http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vy2puqAh

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Btw di you have a dream-diary (I hope that's what you call it in english)? I tried lucid dreams before tulpae and without i couldn't remeber anything. But now I started again with tulpae and can pretty much remeber what I was dreaming. I think it's because I force late at night, earlyer I forced in the day and couldn't remember. Have you had day without forcing in the evening? If yes, were your dreams less real to you?