Nitsua

Nitsua's Trials and Tibulations

Can't speak from experience, but I imagine parroting would help. Otherwise, someone somewhere came up with "thought ping-pong". Tell your tulpa to say something, then advise them on how to make their reply more distinct: volume, tone, pitch, etc. Go back and forth until the voices are easily distinguishable, or until one of you gets bored.

I will definitly try this now, seems like a good idea. I'd imagine that it could also be a way of forcing for me. But, I would need a vocal Tulpa first, and I don't have that quite yet, so, thanks for the info! I will definitly use it!

And on the Eighth day, God said "Let there be a 3rd Page!":

I've always wanted to say that

Progress Report || 8/8/15 || #16

Well, I'm going to come straight out with it, there's basically nothing to report on Tulpaforcing. Really, I didn't get to much with her yesterday. But never the less, I do have something to report. I did a little bit of the meditation technique. Holy crap, it worked in an unexpected sort of way. I found myself a very nice state of hypnosis, but that's not all.

I had one of the most vivid, and longest dreams of my life. The only thing that I could come up with that was longer and more vivid, was 2 years ago. And my recurring dream in like, elementary school. Too bad I couldn't be bothered to write it down. Damn it, damn it. I don't know what I was thinking, but I had just woken up, at like 2 in the morning, and I just didn't want to write it, even though I remembered it. Well, all I know was it wasn't all that interesting, I just know that I could feel like it was hours in there.

I don't think I used any reality checks in there, so it wasn't lucid. And I didn't know I was dreaming. But all the same, I think that's the type of dream I'm aiming for. And I have reason to believe the meditation caused it. It was the only thing that changed from last night. But we'll see it again tonight, if that's the case. All I should have to do is meditate and force, and then sleep. I should have results by tomorrow.

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Thank you for listening if you are!

..And remember folks. Don't be a cheeky cunt on the Internet! You'll get smacked.

Host: Nitsua {Nit for short}

Tulpa: Lucy [placeholder name/gender/race]

Started: 7/19/2015

My Progress Report

If you can guess the origin of my name, you get cake.

Wow that was really a long progress report. Almost like a diary :) Also, if you have an importanz question, that you can ask without much backstory, post them here and in the Q&A section. Not many people read all the Progress reports out there. You are only doing things wrong if you feel so, you decide whats good or bad in your mind. If you think everything works just fine, just continue with that. Even if you don't get direct results. Most of this will take a lot of time, so don't rush it all down. Also, one side question: I feel like most people that can visualize good from the beginning are reading books or are doing something creative like drawing or imagine story for themselves. Do you do anything of the things mentioned? (Just asking because I'm curious)

Wow that was really a long progress report. Almost like a diary :) Also, if you have an importanz question, that you can ask without much backstory, post them here and in the Q&A section. Not many people read all the Progress reports out there. You are only doing things wrong if you feel so, you decide whats good or bad in your mind. If you think everything works just fine, just continue with that. Even if you don't get direct results. Most of this will take a lot of time, so don't rush it all down. Also, one side question: I feel like most people that can visualize good from the beginning are reading books or are doing something creative like drawing or imagine story for themselves. Do you do anything of the things mentioned? (Just asking because I'm curious)

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll post in the Q&A section if that's the case. I'l just put a link to this Progress Report if they feel like getting my 'diary' ;). As to your question: I do enjoy books, or at least I did for a while. I greatly enjoy fantasy books, and I'm trying to slip back into them. Also, I'll keep on with the hypnotism for a while now, because I got results. In fact, I believe I'll take up Luminesce's work in dream training, for science of course. More on that in the next Progress Report. Once again though, you response is appreciated! :D

Are you feelin' it Mr. Krabs?

Are you feelin' it?

Progress Report || 8/9/15 || #17

Oh I'm feelin' it. It worked, again! Meditation pays off, round 2. I meditated before AND after hypnotism/forcing, just to see its effects. It worked like a charm. I had one of my best hypnotism sessions ever (granted I've only done it about 15-16 times), and I dreamed vividly, and I remembered it, sort of. The dream was exceptional, by far. It included 10 to 20 Dream-NPCs, which almost beats my record of 25 to 30 (A dream with my middle school class. Still remember it today). And it included various emotions, that I could truly feel, mainly laughter, and feeling light, and happy. But here is where the sorta came in.

I (think) I had a dream beforehand. It seemed at least twice as good, and as vivid as the dream I was just talking about. But I can barley remember the basics of the dream, much less the details. The only thing I can remember, is that I think I (miraculously) did a reality check. I haven't even been doing them consistently for 3 days, and yet, I think I pulled it off. For some reason, I seemed to remember holding my breath, and trying to breathe, and it worked. I think that I didn't actually ask the question, Am I dreaming? I think I just held my breathe, realized that something was wrong, and moved into something else. I guess because my consciousness realized that something was wrong, and my subconscious 'Noped the fuck out', forgetting everything about the dream, and moving on to the one I actually remembered.

I know, it sucks that I couldn't Lucid for real, and that I couldn't call to Lucy in the subconscious abyss, and that I don't remember anything about the dream itself, but I take this as a half win. This is going to give my the motivation to keep at the checks, the meditation, and the hypnosis. This gives me the power to do what I need to keep doing, because now I know it works.

Anyways, I apologize for the sheer wall of text. I was a little giddy. You could say, "I was feelin' it." I'll stop now. But anyways, I don't have much to report on Lucy. Nothing besides the fact that I'm hearing possible feedback on the vocality exercises. Funny, you keep trying to talk to the voices in your head, and you end up on a crash course for Lucid Dreaming. I think that says something about life. I'll get back to you on what it is, because hell if I know!

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Even if it was a question from 10 posts back, I love to hear feedback. Thank you for listening if you are!

..And remember folks. Don't be a cheeky cunt on the Internet! You'll get smacked.

My Progress Report

SUPER LARGE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

But hey, thats just a theory... :

Progress Report || 8/10/15 || #18

Meditation works, 3/3 times, has not been proven wrong at this point. I haven't experienced a time where I've meditated and I haven't had a dream. Now, with great power comes great responsibility. If I can have vivid dreams with 10-30 minutes of prep alone, what can I do with it. Here is where my thought process comes in. You can literally dream up anything you desire. It is far superior to imagination in more ways than one, including more vivid-ness, more subconscious activation, and more control and ability over everything. Why not take advantage over this far superior method of visualization, and train your Tulpa, inside a dream? Well, here are some things that need to be done, in order for me to be able to dream train.

• Meditaion
  • Lucid Dreaming: which means Reality Checks
  • Visualization Training

It's a long list, I know. Reality checks alone can take weeks to master. I have nothing but time until school on the day after labor day (more on that, after this). Visualization Training(VT) only comes with Lucid dreaming. The reality check I've chosen is the breath method, where you take a deep breath, release, and hold your nose (and close your mouth tightly), and try to breath in again. If it's a dream, you will be able to breath, seeing as how you subconsciously always want to breath, and your body in reality doesn't have a problem breathing. Of course, I've learned this the hard way, you must also ask the question "Am I dreaming?", or else your mind conscious mind rejects the world around you, and you're either forced awake, or you're forced into another dreaming, with me, I was also erased of the memory of the dream I was in.

The next step is in theory, seeing as how I've yet to make it this far. Once I finally found myself in my first lucid dream, I'll either do one of two things: A) I'll freak out about how awesome this is, and I'll wake myself up, or B) I fly for awhile through the Milky Way, because why not? Then, comes the VT. Either I find myself unable to visualize Lucy, or I am. If it happens to be the latter, great start forcing. If it happens to be the first option, then VT is necessary.

VT is just constant visualization of your Wonderland and Tulpa in your dream, in theory.

I bolded it, underlined it, and italicized it to boot. I haven't gotten to this part, so I don't know if it will even exist. I'm holding out for immediate forcing. I have to believe that the shear strength of my subconscious mind is enough to get me there. But if I don't find Lucy immediately, I'll just have to try harder. There also presents a second problem. Will my subconscious, that will be doubled/tripled in the dream, accelerate my Tulpa's growth? I believe the answer is yes, and it will (hopefully soon) be answered. I think I can trust it, the subconscious, to be in our best wishes, and I think that as long as we believe it will work, it will work. But for now, I don't want anyone telling me I'm wasting my time with this theory, or telling me its already been done, or asking how they can be sure it will work. When working with science, I live by one rule. "Science isn't about 'Why?', Science is about 'Why not?'" - Cave Johnson. And I've got no reasons to believe anything why this won't work, and why I shouldn't do this. I don't see anything on 'Why not?' Lucid Dream Train. In the end, we're all just talking to the voices in our head, right?

Now that I've bored you with Lucid dreaming, and my goals for the next 2 months or so, let's bore you with my personal life. I'm going to start school Monday, September 8th. Unfortunately, I can't do my usual schedule of:

• Train at night
  • Sleep
  • Write in the morning.

I will have to re-write my schedule, because school starts in the morning. I don't plan on waking up any earlier than I have to, just to write a PR, seeing as I may be training in my dreams soon, and I want all the time in the world to sleep, if that's the case. So, I have two options. I can write as soon as I get back from school, while last nights events are freshest in my mind. This seems like the go to option, right? But, I could also take a different route. I can train at night, and write them down after training. As soon as they happen. Unfortunately, this means that I can't write down my Progress on dreams. They will have to be last night's dreams, bundled with today's training. I think I'll go with the first option. This PR is meant for people to read, and so if I screw with the dates, it'll be confusing for some people who don't know about the bundling (me included). Pus, I'd have to skip a PR to switch the dates, which is something I don't really want to do.

And thus, my wall of text is over. And just so I'm clear, I will still be forcing during the day! It'd be stupid of me not to. The dreaming should help though. And I'm totally okay with responses, and encouragement, even if there were no questions asked during this PR. But hey, that's just a theory... A DREAM Theory!!!

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Even if it was a question from 10 posts back, I love to hear feedback! Thank you for listening if you are!

PS: Luminesce, it might be worthwhile to share research and to create a guide on this! Lucid Dream Training (LDT), may prove to be invaluable to Tulpamancers with mediocre visualization, and imagination. Today's new Tulpamancers are often found sitting in front of a screen for most of their day, with no practice in imagination (like me). Utilizing dreams, to force and train a tulpa, full time, as never really been attempted, as far as searching can go. In this guide, he goes over how to get a Tulpa in a dream. But doing straight forcing inside the dreams is not covered very well, if at all.

My Progress Report

Super important? First you should prove your theory :) Also, how about you mark theories in green? Just an idea. You could also write the PR on your way to school if you're in a bus or so. But hey, you got a month of forcing to go, you will have plenty of time for planning ahead.

You have private messaging off, so I wrote a big response and hit reply and then got an error. Interesting that you're even allowed to send messages when you can't receive them..

Anyways, it's not very eventful since I definitely haven't made progress, but here it is http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vy2puqAh

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Super important? First you should prove your theory :) Also, how about you mark theories in green? Just an idea. You could also write the PR on your way to school if you're in a bus or so. But hey, you got a month of forcing to go, you will have plenty of time for planning ahead.

Well, it's less like a theory, and more like a hypothesis. And, yeah, I might take your advice on the marking, but I don't really make enough theories to suggest their own marking. And, my school is a short ways away, it really won't be practical to write all of that in the 10-15 minutes to get to school. But the advice was appreciated.

You have private messaging off, so I wrote a big response and hit reply and then got an error. Interesting that you're even allowed to send messages when you can't receive them..

Anyways, it's not very eventful since I definitely haven't made progress, but here it is http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vy2puqAh

I'm so sorry! I read the pastebin, and I agree with most everything. Of course, I won't know anything until I get in there and actually experiment, but I will definitly be using that guide until I constantly get lucid dreams. Anyways, I have turned on PMs, I didn't even know that it was off. I was extremely shocked when I got on and there were two more replies! I guess it was a big update. Well, PM me if anything important happens.

Thank you both!

I see no one commented on the reference I made... :

Progress Report || 8/11/15 || #19

Well, not much to report today. Meditation is still working as a gateway to vivid dreams. 4/4 at this point. For now, I'm going to shut about meditation and how great it is, unless it doesn't work somehow. It was 11 O'Clock by the time I got done with hypnotism. I couldn't get to real forcing, because at that time, I was pretty tired. But, during vocality hypnotism, I think I might've heard her. It usually happens, me hearing something. It doesn't shock me that I could come up with that thought, because it happens when I do that exercise, one thought being louder, and standing out. I tell myself that this is Lucy, but I can't tell for sure.

If fact during that same exercise, I was surprised by something a couple of days ago, and I just remembered it. I heard a very distinct 'Alice'. I had the strangest feeling that she wanted to be Alice, and that's all fine and dandy. It's just, she's supposed to take thoughts from me, and warp them, and make them her own. The word 'Alice' was probably the farthest thing from my mind. But hey, when she can convey that she wants to be called Alice, I will call her Alice. But it might just not be her, and would be a strange thought. I do like the name Alice though. Reminds me a little too much of the book. Maybe it's fitting though, an Alice in my Wonderland. By subconscious would make cheek type of thought to make that pun. Now I don't want it, because people will make fun of my subconscious for making a stupid pun. But Lucy/Alice can be whatever she wants to be called. Gender included. But I think I've capitalized on the gender too much, for her to be able to switch genders. Just a thought.

Lucid Dreaming:

I'll just do that transition, after the Tulpa side of the progress report. Because maybe some people want to just see how my Tulpa is doing. Maybe some people want to see my progress with my experiments. I don't even know if there is more than one person who is interested in LDT. But let's just get to the progress.

No lucid dreams so far, and last night's dream wasn't as vivid as I would've liked it. Maybe I should visualize more awake. That sounds like a good idea. Anyways, I can't really tell you what happened, because I can't really remember. But there seems to be a reoccurring pattern in my dreams. They are really movie/tv show like. And I mean this plot-wise. I have no idea why, but I am sure that if I made a TV show off of one of my dreams, it would be a really successful anime for sure. And last nights dream could be a good movie if I could remember the plot. All I remember about it was that I was running up flights of stairs, with a partner behind me. We had to constantly throw androids of the flights of stairs, and the androids were also disguised as really good looking women. I think the plot might've been to ensnare the human race, by creating artificial women... I have 0 clue really. But I had no remorse when throwing them off, I know for sure they weren't human.

Anyway, my movie/tv show-like, creepy dreams aside, they all seem to involve Sci-Fi type plots. With the exception of that one, hyper realistic dream I had, the one that included Lucy (just look back at my first or second progress report with meditation induced vivid dreams). I that one, we seemed to have been standing outside a classroom. Not exactly a sci-fi esc deal. Maybe that dream was a possible premonition? Imposition mastered by school confirmed? If only.

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Even if it was a question from 10 posts back, I love to hear feedback! Thank you for listening if you are!

My Progress Report

Btw di you have a dream-diary (I hope that's what you call it in english)? I tried lucid dreams before tulpae and without i couldn't remeber anything. But now I started again with tulpae and can pretty much remeber what I was dreaming. I think it's because I force late at night, earlyer I forced in the day and couldn't remember. Have you had day without forcing in the evening? If yes, were your dreams less real to you?

Btw di you have a dream-diary (I hope that's what you call it in english)? I tried lucid dreams before tulpae and without i couldn't remeber anything. But now I started again with tulpae and can pretty much remeber what I was dreaming. I think it's because I force late at night, earlyer I forced in the day and couldn't remember. Have you had day without forcing in the evening? If yes, were your dreams less real to you?

Yeah, I'm going out and buying a real dream diary/journal (same thing), because typing it out on an iPad after you just woke up is exhausting. remembering the dreams is easy. Writing them down is hard. And I usually can't remember clearly if. And I think your correct on the forcing part. I didn't force yesterday, and I hardly remember anything. Usually I force right before bed, and that gives my a good dream, along with my meditation.

My Progress Report

Ugh, there had to be some sort of trick:

Progress Report || 8/12/15 || #20

Lucy is going great, and I tried to do a little bit of vocalization exercises, but I ended up having a semi-conversation with myself. Or at least, I don't think it was Lucy. Anyways, had a great hypnosis session, great forcing sesssion. I remember I took her to a restaurant I saw in a fictional T.V. show. It had to be something like 100 stories tall. I almost got sick in my own imagination! Not even kidding, when I said I had fried chicken and champagne, and she had spaghetti and grape juice. I didn't even know why the fried chicken was there. I had tried for fried and batter shrimp, but I accidentally only put 1 on my plate, and it was huge. This reminded me of the fried chicken icon from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story game (for those of you who've played it, you'll know. But I can't find any pictures). And suddenly, it became fried chicken the instant it was laid in front of me. Of course, it's illegal for me to have real alcohol, so my mind created champaign. But I was just sitting there, staring at what Lucy had created. I certainly didn't create it. In fact, my original idea was to have the same thing. But she managed to create spaghetti and a glass of grape juice. It certainly surprised me, and I had a good laugh at both of our meals, in a restaurant that probably costs billions of dollars (Of course, the fictional world we were in, the restaurant was technically AR, but it was reality at the same time, it was confusing). Either she had created it herself, or I thought she was a spaghetti type person. I don't really care, which, I found it hilarious either way.

Lucid Dreaming:

Sadly, I couldn't remember today's dream. I didn't meditate as much as I wanted too. I think that might've been the reason why. But other than that, I have no clue on how I almost got lucidity that one time. I feel like there is something I did right in preparation. I remember something about a giant red laser, and the Californian Drought, and a separate dream, about another military training. Oh well, better luck next time. I tried my hardest when I woke, but I had more than one dream. It's hard to remember more than 1 scene. But, I wrote down what I remember, and that's that.

On a side note:

There is a 50/50 chance that I'll be leaving for part of the week. I'll write on Monday, but I won't be home Tuesday. I'll get home on Wednesday, but it'll be later in the day, and I'll write then. I'll actually try and focus on passive forcing, but the day is pretty packed. I can't promise much during that time period.

My Progress Report