Nitsua

Nitsua's Trials and Tibulations

Well, that was fun, let's do that again:

Progress Report || 8/18/15 || #25

Well, I like to think that the No Man's Sky thing was a big success. Unfortunately, I couldn't make random, anything really. I had to pull from the sci-fi in my head. The first planet was basically a jungle like Earth, but it was shaped in the Juristic period. I rode atop a velociraptor, while she went for the more graceful of the two, the stegosaurus. We messed with our dinosaurs. We had a dinosaur race, and she gave her stegosaurus Monster Energy Drink, so we ended up tying. I was surprised she would think of that. I almost expected her to pull out Red Bull halfway through, and her dinosaur might grow wings and fly to the finish. Anyways, we went a couple of other places. Including a planet based on the Minecraft mod Biomes O' Plenty's Promised Land. And we ended up on a planet covered in blue-green ore. We were sent on a mission by some shady dude in a space station terminal to look for a red ore, and get it back. I found a small, whereas she managed to find this ginormous rock, at least the size of her head (really, it's like shes hacking my imagination in her favor). Afterwords, we brought the rock back, and instead of paying us, he tried to sacrifice Lucy, to power the stones or some shit like that. Anyway, I said 'Nah uh' and rescued her, and that ended our day.

You know, when you start to go into detail, about the adventures inside your head, it really puts into perspective how much people are missing out on. Like, I remember as a kid, I would do this, sort of, but I would do it with my friends, and so we would mostly ad-lib our way through what we were doing at the time. But now, I see the things I dream about as a kid, in my own head, with my own eyes! I can be Chris Pratt in Jurassic World, riding a motherfucking velociraptor, and I can sit atop floating islands, and fly through the galaxy, and it isn't fake in my head, nor do I have to spend a dime doing it. And I laughed, and had fun like it was real too. I wish everybody would do this. Maybe then it wouldn't be so hard to tell people that you have a Tulpa.

Lucid dreaming:

I'm slowly running out of things to say about Lucid dreaming, because it's all about reality checks and remembering. So, I may get rid of this section, just because there really isn't much to report until I manage to do a reality check in my dreams, and end up lucid dreaming. Or, if I end up not having a dream one night, I'll report it.

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Even if it was a question from 10 posts back, I love to hear feedback! Thank you for listening if you are!

..And remember folks. Don't be a cheeky cunt on the Internet! You'll get smacked.

Host: Nitsua {Nit for short}

Tulpa: Lucy [placeholder name/gender/race]

Started: 7/19/2015

My Progress Report

If you can guess the origin of my name, you get cake.

Great story, I need to say. Why don't you tell us some more old seastorys about your crazy adventures, if you know what I mean :)

Also the lucid dreaming section dosn't really matter if Lucy isn't in there, I think.

I also tought long about wether more people should know about tulpae, but I think it's just good how it is. Most people would just do it because it's "cool" or "trendy" and the rest would miss-use it. In the community we have, nobody trolls around, (nearly) everybody treats their tulpae good and most people write in a very qualified way (not me tough).

Went a little crazy on this wall of text, sorry.

Coming up on big old 30 soon:

How ya going to celebrate?

Actually, I think I just got an idea!

Progress Report || 8/19/15 || #26

Well, yesterday was okay. I mostly talked for the duration of forcing. We didn't do anything special, because I couldn't think of anything really cool at the time. Sorry, Adamai, I don't have anymore salty sea stories :). So, yeah, nothing exciting really happened. Nothing worthwhile telling. We just chilled in our average wonderland. Pretty chill indeed. And it is at this moment I have realized that I just stalled for at least 4 sentences. Anyway, a big milestone is coming up. I am about to pass PR #30, in just 4 days. Now, that also means 30 days of Active Forcing for 30 min. to an hour, which is a decent chunk of forcing. And to celebrate Lucy's progress these past 30 days, I think I'll do something special. Probably a party. You're all invited if you can make it into my head. It'll be fun. I'll also have a little practice in visualizing other people, because after all, it would be a party with just me a Lucy. Although, I guess it could, but a party is more fun with other people too! But that's really all on this wall of text, on to the next one.

Lucid Dreaming:

Last night was actually a pretty good dream. It was another continuation of my last one. I should've written it down, but I decided I do that more when I start having more clearer dreams. This probably wont be a wall of text now that I think about it. Anyways, It was only the one dream. I'll consider myself lucky, that I didn't have more than one, because the quality just seems to degrade with each passing dream.

Sorry that's all I had to report today. I didn't really have anything abnormal happen to me, nor did I reach a major breakthrough.

Thank you if you have responded in the past, and any response (besides hate) is appreciated. Don't feel shy to answer any of my styled questions! Even if it was a question from 10 posts back, I love to hear feedback! Thank you for listening if you are!

..And remember folks. Don't be a cheeky cunt on the Internet! You'll get smacked.

My Progress Report

It sucks when you don't have anything to talk about:

Progress Report || 8/21/15 || #27

There's only one thing I have to talk about, so that's something, right? I think I'll do hypnosis for a couple of days. I feel like it'll help. But, I'm not going to switch right away. I have my aunt uncle, my cousin, and a friend of my mother coming over this weekend. So, it'll be a bit noisier than usual. Hypnotism definitely won't work under those conditions. It's way too distracting. But, I know for a fact that I can still force under those conditions, and I can *hopefully* talk to Lucy.

Lucy has been quiet lately. Not as through answers. I though I might put her under a couple of hypnosis sessions, I think that's a good way to go, for now at least. I'm going to be trying passive forcing, seeing how it works out.

Lucid Dreaming:

Dreams were great today, although they weren't that good in quality. I don't have anything special about them, and I won't bloat this with much more than it needs to be. Sorry I have nothing good to talk about. Also, I know I skipped a day, but that's okay, nothing good happened anyway.

My Progress Report

This is a bundle of all of the bast 3 days, there is not much to share, but I will get to it anyway.

I guess you could call it a humble bundle:

STFU

Progress Report || 8/22 - 25/15 || #28

Yeah, sorry, I'm being a bad host, and a bad blogger. I've not made any attempt to force Lucy, and I should've tried. I knew deep down, that 7 people in a house would not be good conditions for forcing, but I feel as if I should've tried. I meditated for about ten minutes each night. Over all, this was an endeavor. I think I need to work on concentration. That should be my number one priority. I don't know how I'll achieve that, but I'll try to anyway. Number two priority, sleep good. I'll get to my dreams later, but I really need to lucid dream. Number three, motivation. I need some motivation to keep pushing, and motivation comes with time, and experience. That's what I need to do, and I'm actually writing this down for my self included, because if I ever say oh well again, I should look back here and see what I need to do, in order to stop saying oh well. I'm sorry I went Shia Lebouf on you all, but that's just how I ramble. Here's what I have on Lucid Dreaming.

Lucid Dreaming:

Lucid dreaming...was actually a success, well, as much success as I can get. I had very vivid dreams the second and third night. I can almost remember them now, even as I'm typing this. Almost. But I certainly remembered them when I woke up. Once again, this was a small report, which I'm sure you didn't bother to read in the first place. But I thank you anyway, for taking the time to click on my little report.

My Progress Report