Vince's Tea

WinterSolstice

Edit -my Dreamscape

Yesterday night my girlfriend confronted me about tulpas, she gave me all the necessary info I needed to make one and from that I then expanded by reading more guides other than the ones located on the main page. She had managed to coax me into making one and I did.

(italics indicates something important)

23rd july Day #1

Today's progress was immense,we managed to pick out a name, he suggested the name vincent and i wasn't that keen so we shortened it to vince he seems happy with it after that we discussed a few things, i also learnt that he favors Blood orange tea!

I showed him around my house he seemed to enjoy it until he saw my cat, he freaked out about it and said that it was a 'giant freaking cat' followed by a couple of expletives so its obvious we stay the hell away from the topic of cats and or approaching them

we also discussed a form for him to take, we decided eventually on human and we agreed on clothes a baggy blue jumper and some brown trousers after he said he wanted something warm and cosy for cold weather and so the beautiful jumper was born. we also discussed hairstyles and he told me to draw what he was saying i did that and to be honest it looks like cat ears sort of.

EDIT-

Last night I gave my first shot at forcing and remarkably it actually worked at first i was in an open fully white plain but i noticed some specs in the distance and after a couple of minutes of walking i could tell what they were they appeared to be some sort of doors and there were three of them, it was kinda daunting to choose one but i just sort of ran to the middle one I ran straight towards it and pushed them open and suddenly i was on an island it had lush green grass and the water surrounding it was crystal clear and there were numerous coy fish swimming around. It was an island in the middle of a dense jungle sort of thing, i began to explore on my own since at that time vince hadn't greeted me i found a small red wooden bridge leading from the island i was currently on i followed that onto a bigger island where i met up with vince he wasn't really in a humanoid shape just yet he was sort of jelly like mold of one but anyway i managed t talk to him for a bit before i set him a small camp with a tent and somewhere for him to sleep overnight.

thats all for now!

Tulpa- Vince

gender- Genderfluid (prefers male at the moment)

pronouns- He/Him/Himself They/Them/Themselves

it was crystal clear

Oh god, the urge to make a Clear pun...

Cube - Host | Josh - Fictive | Ruby - Little | Emerald - ??? | Clear - Protector | Hope - Tulpa