Cas and Sam's adventures

Stanheights

So.. thursdays aren't exactly the best days for conversation with me and my little brain gang. They kind of suck, actually. A lot.

I did some talking today, like just saying hi and asking if they were there, but not much else. I guess Sam was with me a bit during math but he kind of "faded away" after a while and I'm guessing he just returned to dreamscape or the black space.

I will try hard this weekend. I have a feeling I say that way too much but I really gotta take things in my own pace and do things my way and that kind of includes telling myself I'm gonna try harder.

Tulpa/s:

Sam (Birthday: July 22) - Blonde/black hair, light skin, tall, introverted, caring, cuddly. Zodiac sign: Cancer.

Mandy (Birthday: January 24) - Red hair, pale skin, outgoing, extroverted, loud, a badass meme queen. Zodiac sign: Aquarius

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, today was even quieter than yesterday.

I guess that's mainly my fault, though, because I've known I should've talked but I just didn't really feel up to it.

And right now I'm pretty tired and I don't actually know why, but when I'm not so tired I'll talk to Sam and Mandy more and maybe we'll do something.

Tulpa/s:

Sam (Birthday: July 22) - Blonde/black hair, light skin, tall, introverted, caring, cuddly. Zodiac sign: Cancer.

Mandy (Birthday: January 24) - Red hair, pale skin, outgoing, extroverted, loud, a badass meme queen. Zodiac sign: Aquarius

There's really not much to say about today. I've tried to be productive of sorts, but.. nothing's really happened.

During the finale of that music show thing I even forgot to talk to Sam and Mandy which is really bad. One thing that happened today, though, was that I got this random thought in my head earlier and I went and was gonna search for it without really thinking much about it, and then it just disappeared. And usually I remember those type of thoughts again, but I still can't remember what that thing was. I'm actually pretty sure it might've been Sam or Mandy's thought. I don't know.

I've at least tried a little today, so that's something. I need to do something productive tomorrow, like finish a video game or study or finish watching some show. I'll let Sam and Mandy watch me do that or help me if they want.

Tulpa/s:

I guess weekdays are better than weekends sometimes, because we talked quite a lot today.

I stayed home today because I felt really weird and sick at around 2 am last night. I asked Sam if I should've gone to school and he said yes but when I said I didn't want to he just said I could do what I want. Classic Sam.

I've just casually talked a bit to both of them today and I guess that's a good thing. I think we might've had shared dreams last night because my dreams were both vivid and a bit weird. But I dunno.

I asked them both if they'd like to mention something about today and Sam said no, but Mandy said something about video games and then she said she watched me play today. I didn't play a whole lot but at least a little, so I guess she watched that without me really noticing. Hm.

Tomorrow I have a really big test goin' on, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to talk to Mandy and Sam because tests + being around people is really draining for me. I guess I can just retreat into dreamscape if it's too much. And Sam and Mandy are usually there, so we can talk then. We'll see how it goes.

But I'm honestly pretty happy with today, I've felt their presence even though that's just a usual thing now and I've talked to them a bit for once. It's really good, though I still need to talk more and put more effort into this.

Tulpa/s:

Hey, today actually went pretty alright!

We talked quite a lot and I kind of kept both Sam and Mandy "updated" on what was going on around me. At least a little bit. I should do that more.

During the test Sam actually kind of showed up by himself and read with me and at one point he said it as interesting. All by himself.

Mandy hasn't talked a lot today, except when she said the thing I was reading was boring and then later when I asked her if we should go home. She said yes, because the class was boring in her opinion. She's not a school-loving person.

But yeah, I'm at home now and.. I'll try to do something with Sam and Mandy today, like whether it's just going out for a walk at 4 or if they watch me play something. We'll see.

Tulpa/s:

Today was kind of a bad mental health day for me and I went home.

I did talk to Mandy and Sam, tho'. And it was really nice.

There's not a whole lot to say about today because I suck at remembering things so I can't exactly remember what we talked about, but we did talk.

And I think I might be able to talk to them more this weekend. Hopefully. And this time I will watch series with both of them. I've said that for several weeks now without it really happening but it will happen this weekend.

Tulpa/s:

Now that I'm home I've realized that today has been really draining for me.

I talked to Sam or Mandy or both of them when no one else was around, though they didn't say very much. I guess that's not unusual, though, since it's thursday.

I really need to talk more to them when I'm at home, but it's just so hard. I think that me playing calmer video games and stuff might make that easier, tho', since I can ask both of them what they think and/or what I should do in the game.

And tomorrow's friday. Graduation is just getting closer and closer honestly. It's around 2 months away or maybe a little bit more, but still. I hope we can get better at talking and communicating until then. I guess that's a pretty good goal. Like, being better at talking when graduation's here. Yeah.

If I don't procrastinate too much this weekend I'll try to look up things I can talk to them about or little games we can play together. I should maybe also go and look around more on this site, because I kind of suck at that. We'll see what I do.

Tulpa/s:

I felt a bit sad yesterday and Sam comforted me. I kind of told him to say something, anything that could make me feel a bit better at least and he said I was lovely and that I shouldn't be sad and stuff. I love him a lot.

I said we were gonna watch shows together this weekend but I've actually decided to watch Star Wars instead. So we're probably gonnado that. And on saturday a friend of mine will be here so that's that. I might move it to next week, though. Maybe. We'll see.

I think most of today went alright, but it has been pretty busy and stressful for me. Fridays are like that sometimes. I talked to Sam and Mandy occasionally and they replied as usual. Their answers were pretty short today, though. Hopefully I'll get longer replies later when we watch the movie/s.

Tulpa/s:

I think this weekend has been pretty alright?

I mean, the only bad thing that's happened is that we didn't really talk much today because I skyped with a friend for a couple of hours.

We watched movies and I enjoyed it, and I think Sam and Mandy enjoyed it, too, though Mandy said she wasn't watching after a while. I'm pretty sure some random thoughts I got during the movies were them, but I couldn't really figure out who said it. I gotta work on that.

Hopefully next weekend will be just as good as this one or better.

Tulpa/s:

Today has been pretty weird.. I don't know.

I dreamt about something last night and for some reason it feels like Sam or Mandy or both of them were present there. I dunno.

We've talked today but I've mostly just felt a bit weird and stuff and I definitely feel weird now. It kind of has to do with my memory. It's pretty bad and I've accidentally mixed some memories up and.. yeah. I just feel weird.

We watched a movie in a class today and Sam sat on the table watching it with me. Mandy didn't watch and she just told me she was in my head and then proceeded to play "In My Head" by Jason Derulo. Very funny.

During the very last class of the day I felt jittery and restless and I think Mandy had something to do with that. I don't know, I just feel like she was the one who was really restless.

On thursday this week we're gonna pick my best friend up because she's gonna stay here for almost 10 days. I have no clue how talking will go then. Hopefully it'll be fine, but I really don't know. It's hard to tell. I guess we'll see.

Tulpa/s: