Do Tulpae affect your privacy?

OceanStrider

Hi, I'm in an odd situation. I would really like a Tulpa for companionship, scientific curiosity and romantic reasons. But I do like my private time, I need to be on my own once in a while or I tend to snap- this is the biggest reason for me not trying to create.

Will a Tulpa impinge upon that privacy or will they respect that and hang out in the wonderland or can I press a pause button on them or what? Or is it all down to the individual thought form?

Thanks!

tumblr_momjd0NfhW1r2en1ko1_500.gif

Guest Anonymous

Uhhh, well, I can only speak for myself. Uhmm, it is kindof a mixed bag. I interrupt Davie a lot! There are moments though, like when VERY private things are happening, that I just go off to my own space and don't intrude. Really, that is when I really would rather not be present anyways.

So, yes and no. Thoughtforms (tulpas) can invade your privacy, but they won't if you work on some ground rules.

Tulpas do respect the wishes of their host, if you wish to be alone then tell your tulpa, they aren't always present and tulpas like privacy too.

I always tell mine when I wish to have privacy and he will leave me alone for a while, just tell it in a kind way and be respectful to the tulpa and you will gain respect and kindness back.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Guest Anonymous

Tulpas do respect the wishes of their host, if you wish to be alone then tell your tulpa, they aren't always present and tulpas like privacy too.

I always tell mine when I wish to have privacy and he will leave me alone for a while, just tell it in a kind way and be respectful to the tulpa and you will gain respect and kindness back.

Uhhh...I get spasdic and keep Davie awake and I intrude with a lot of flash imagery. Uhhh, sometimes he has a hard time getting me to shut up and calm down. Is that bad then? I am a bad thoughtform?

OH wait, don't answer this as I will be highjacking this thread to talk bout me. But I just wanted to put it out there that not all thoughtforms are always super well behaved. I get too excited.

Every tulpa/thoughtform are very different like people are different, I however like to be social when my tulpa does not, he likes to be alone a lot, it's rarely he will disturb me in any way.

But I do like your spirit Melian, your always happy and on the go, like your always ready for adventures. :)

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

It took me a while to realize and comprehend that my tulpas were 100% accepting and understanding of everything I did, but while I was figuring it out they never once reaffirmed any of my anxieties of them being aware of everything I did. Some peoples' tulpas will jokingly mess with them, but generally you shouldn't have any true privacy issues. If you do, you can simply tell them, and they'd more than likely give you as much privacy as they can. But in the end, they do live in your head.

That's talking about privacy though. If you just want to have time where they aren't bothering you, well, that's pretty much all the time for most people. You have to work to keep them active, and even the most active tulpas don't constantly comment on their host's lives. Well, if they did they'd grow out of it, it gets old. Though it is possible to fully integrate your tulpa with your life and have them almost always active, like Mistgod seems to have done, but frankly I'm jealous of the ability to do that and it is certainly not a given.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.