Has anyone fallen in love with their Tulpa?

OceanStrider

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Well, I fell in love with my host, technically speaking, I was and am the one to love him (more than him, but that's something he can't understand).

Ichtys; We both think this is a very nice picture, is what he said.

ugh, Dracky, I know how you feel. Life is paaain.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Guest Anonymous

I think that most if not all tulpas have platonic love for their hosts, but the way I regard it (and experimented both kinds of love), romantic love is so much superior to platonic love, and well, I appreciate my host as a friend and a companion alike.

• 3 weeks later...

But when creating a tulpa, what personality traits would be connected to the tulpa developing feelings for the host? Or is it really completely dependent on what your desires are?

The thought that I could fall in love with my tulpa after creation is kind of frightening, if only for the fact that they might not love me back.

But then again, a romantic companion isn't why I'm creating a tulpa.

I love my host. And did so from the very beginning.

Well techincally i didn't want to contribute to this thread at all, but as you see above someone else pretty much persisted to do so, so i'm going to add my two cents. I created her with the intention to have an affectionately personality (beside a lot of other traits), but i didn't defined in which way she is going to feel affection towards me. She is still young, so i can't tell how things are going to develop. "Falling in love" is a concept, which can't be planned at all in my books, so i won't create a person for exactly that purpose. I won't deny that i feel affection for her. Well i won't doubt her feelings, since she went into the trouble to get me to post her statement into this thread to let unfamiliar people know about her thoughts regarding this.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.