Sign in to follow this  
420dankscope

Help

I am back to pester the kind people of this forum with my endless amount of questions. I can active force for a long time each day. My schedule allows for this. But I can't help myself from feeling bored as the hours of forcing pass by. Is there anything fun to do while active forcing with a non sentient tulpa? Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Tell them elaborate stories, or create adventures. Essentially, try entertaining both yourself and your developing tulpa, even if they don't seem to be sentient yet.

Alternately, if you can't come up with something entertaining on your own, narrate a book to them perhaps. Just some ideas.

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]

Check out a guide submission I made here. You can even do the activity without involving a tulpa-to-be. It's not like augmenting whatever competency with visualization, or just everyday cognition has to perpetually involve one's tulpa.

If you have a wonderland, you can imagine walking and adventuring to new areas never explored in your wonderland with your tulpa. That's what I do with my tulpa in our wonderland sometimes. or both you and your tulpa could just chill and listen to music as you try to develop with him/her. You could share past memories with your tulpa to past the time. Basically anything if you put your mind to it.

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

[Owen read me the Harry Potter series. I know it's not active forcing, but it was still long periods of time spent on visualizing and narrating everything in the book to me. She built me a house in wonderland when I out grew my den. I couldn't even thank her then, but she took the time to put in every detail to for me.

Really, anything works. All we want is to be wanted by you. When you take the time to think about us, even for just a moment, it's enough to help us along a little bit more each time.

You could also try to interact with them when you get bored. Tell them you are bored. Ask them what they'd like to do. Do they have any suggestions? You think they aren't sentient yet? You could really be surprised. Anything could be communication, from a random thought of cat food, to a warm and safe feeling for no reason.

I'm not saying every stray thought our emotion is your tulpa, either. I just feel like hosts are kind of bad at listening in the beginning. You guys always want fireworks when all we have to start with is matches.]