Tulpa generator (Your opinion)

Reilok

It's got a male frame.. What if I want a female Tulpa.. It's quite a monotonous hour and a half.. But hey if it works..

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I think this isn't a very personal experience, I doubt it would work at all, using the techniques on this site will make it a more personal experience and I'm all up for that.

The video wanted us to stare at it until a face appears, it doesn't seem to be designed by the host it seems to be like... randomly selected face from the mind, this video freaks me out somehow, it's creepy, I'm very easily spooked by images or sounds like in the video, my mind would probably make a horrible demon like face on it if I tried it.

I believe more in the way of this community.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

We looked at the video once out of curiosity. Half a minute in, I had to turn it off because it was just that unsettling in the dark.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Guest Anonymous

We looked at the video once out of curiosity. Half a minute in, I had to turn it off because it was just that unsettling in the dark.

Weird and creepy.

I turned off the sound cause it's freaking me out, I tried it again now in the morning and it was pretty cool looking into those moving.... blurry.. black things, sometimes it looked like they made some details like eyes, I could see like three different faces but I still doubt it would work making a tulpa out of this process, it was very confusing to look at for a while, makes it kind of hard to read after, feels difficult to focus my eyes on something.. I'm definitely not trying this again because of that.

The faces weren't so horrible as I thought they would look, but still they looked kind of weird, I wouldn't wish a tulpa to look like what I saw. :P

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Well, whatever works for you. Just keep in mind that this shouldn't be a "shortcut" or anything. And like Elvode said, it isn't a very personal way of doing it. You should probably try other methods along with it.

But as long as you can stand using that ghastly, video-thing, and like using it, feel free to try.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

I've tried it for a few minutes...Well, it's not creepy at all for me. And I see a woman silhouette. I mean it's man figure made of all that...noise, but somehow near it appears woman shape and hair. It's like from man it transoform to woman.

Alice with me since November 12th 2014