Tulpa Info is Evolving and Discovering and That is Good!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Personally, possession/switching seems much more rewarding. Imposition is a great skill, improves visualization, and helps keep tulpas more active and involved in the host's life. But possession allows tulpas to directly interact with the world, and other people. That's just inherently more valuable in this phenomenon I suppose.

See? Thanks Reisen, more possession in this community and less emphasis on imposition = not necessarily a bad change.

Well, there's more to imposition than people realize too. People treat imposition as "Whoah I get to see my tulpa in real life buuuuut it's really hard so.."

But it does so much more. As someone who never bothered forcing much because it didn't do more than just spending time with my tulpas, practicing imposition has been a really great experience. It helps improve your visualization (which for some people is a big deal) immensely, and does wonders for tupper-relations. Seeing Reisen smile at me is really amazing. And again, as someone whose motivation issues often lead to lulls in activity for my tulpas, it really helps them feel.. I don't know, whole again, I guess. When your tulpas aren't very active they tend to fade a little, not really in a noticeable way as it happens with time. But you can tell when they become active again; their personalities feel more vibrant, words come more easily, and your connection to them strengthens. And that's what I've felt recently working on imposition again, my first time since about 8 months ago. Possession is useful, really, but its effects are nothing like imposition's. They're all outward based, save the satisfaction from the tulpa actually getting to do something. Imposition is an intimate experience of making your tulpa more real. I don't know how else to put it, it's just good.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(At the risk/reward of being contrarians, it seems like imposition is both easier and more rewarding for us than possession; I kind of suspect it's due to how we interact with each other (romantic pairing) and the world around him (Crow and Servo).

We have never known why imposition largely 'just worked' for us...)

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!