What to do?

So I have a Tulpa but.. We have run into a snag.. We dont know what to do.. I try to have a conversation with her but we dont know what to talk about. What are things/activities we can do together?

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Lucilyn: There are a ton of external things that are fun to do, yeah. Games are a little bit too distracting usually, though boring-as-heck ones like Runescape work well. But a lot of Youtube videos are alright, or shows/cartoons/anime. Just ask what your tulpa thinks as you go.

We also play mental games like, one of us starts a word ("Apple"), and the next says a word related to that one starting with its last letter ("eat"), and then we go in a cycle of all of five of us ("tasty", "yum", "meringue"). Exceptions can be made too from strict relation, because we can tell why each other thinks what they do. So if "meringue" leads to "pie" but then "pie" leads to "epsilon" because it was also a Greek symbol like pi, that's fine because we understand how they got there. So it makes the game a lot easier than when playing with real people. (We actually got skype called by our friends while playing this game and they ended up playing with our host instead, and it was a lot harder to come up with words)

... But anyways, just do whatever! Walking up to a random human and saying "So let's talk about.. something." works just as poorly as with tulpas. "Let's play a word game to pass the time" or "Want to watch this cool new show with me?" works a lot better because, well, it's actually something. So yeah. You can do external stuff like watching things or reading and then ask for their opinion occasionally, or you can do things in your mind. Word games are easy without visualization skill, but most people like to have wonderland adventures where they do random stuff exploring randomly-generated scenarios and places. We aren't really good enough at visualization to do that, but it certainly works for some people.

Make your own fun!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Well she does want to try to play some RPG's with me so thats cool.. I was just hoping to find something else to do with her.. I keep trying to spark up a conversation and we come up short as to what to talk about.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Does your tulpa have a mindvoice yet? If so, try sharing your funny past memories with him/her and tell them how enjoyable it was. Or you could explore new places in your wonderland if you have one and just have a fun time adventuring with your tulpa by going for a walk in the real world or the wonderland. :)

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

Guest Anonymous

Video games,

[lots,and lots,of video games! :D]

Yeah. And when you realize video games are boring as shit, and not an actual topic of discussion or actual interaction, you'll turn to anime. Lots of anime! Then you'll realize it's just some other passive shit. I play a lot of games with my tulpa, but OP? Just go outside and do something with her. Anything.

["Anything" would also count as video games or anime.

It's whatever works for you and her, even if you have to go through a process to find what works.]