Baron does stuff *gasp*

Dreamer Boy

So I have already been on some adventures with baron, but I will tell you some of the stories from this point on. Our wonderland is basically floating islands in space. Each island has something different, for example, Performance and music stage, scary Victorian house, our home island, and the village. Whenever we want to go to an island, either me or Baron wills it towards us.

Baron has this wooden chair on home that he's had since the beginning and he just loves it, it's underneath a weeping willow tree, which is where we sleep. I will tell you some stories but it's midnight now so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Ok sorry for the short story, I was very tired and headachy, but now I have time. First I'll tell you the impact Baron has had on me since his conception. A few days back I was playing smash bros brawl because I was at a friends house, I mean I don't play video games often since I'm getting older, but at this time it was appropriate. When I started playing, Baron looked at all the players through my mind's eye and said to use Greninja because he is "super cool". I tried him, liked him, used him a second time, and than I had to leave.

We got home and Baron was all "WE NEED MORE GRENINJA" and I wasn't just going to buy a Wii u just to satisfy Baron and myself. We looked up Greninja and than we found some Pokémon TV show. I have never even watched a single episode of Pokémon in my entire life, and now Baron is waving a little flag to the fandom. And now Baron will occasionally shift into Greninja, which since he sucked me into it I think is cool. HE SUCKED ME INTO THE CURSE OF STRANGELY SHAPED ANIMALS WHO REPEAT THEIR NAME'S OVER AND OVER AS IF IT WERE A LANGUAGE. :+ So long sense... As if I ever had it XD.

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

So Baron has been begging me to go on a scary adventure with him, through an old Victorian house, it's hallways never end, and some where inside lives a creature that hungers for flesh. He said he'd want some good jumpscares or it wouldn't be fun. I'll tell you more about it when it happens.

Baron has also gotten into anime and vocaloids. He just binge listens to Hatsune Miku's music now by playing it over and over in my head... He's so funny and strange sometimes. I started to feel his presence when we were at the Sussex fair, behind me. So I guess that's an improvement YAY!!

If you guys gonna start watching pokemon, I suggest Pokemon Origin, a few special episodes featuring trainer Red from the very first pokemon games released, the regular TV show I just can't stand, cause I really hate jessie and james, I just wanna kick their asses away from the TV show forever.

But Pokemon Origin is something else, the pokemon don't speak their own names and it's slightly more violent than the reagular TV show, highly recommend it.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Thanks for the advice Elvode!! I'll check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok me and Baron have been working on our wonderland. Currently there are three main islands, each floating in space. Our home, which has the weeping willow tree hanging over our beds made of moss, sponge, thing, and Baron's chair. Oh yeah we should mention that we have floating jellyfish that glow and congregate in clouds, along with a variety of different levitating fish and whales. The next island is an ancient battlefield, having swords in the ground, old trenches, and crumbling monuments. Baron and I have gone there to battle some of my past enemies, which is fun.

He likes to listen to Seven lions and Crywolf while I'm in the wonderland and when a battle commences we turn on heavier music like Knife party and Skillet. We listen to violin and opera when we are feeling quite fancy indeed.

The third island is like a mile and a half in each direction, and harbors a town called Esten. This town has so many quirks and oddities that makes it what it is, like a species of humanoid called Breakers who use vines as climbing ropes to go on the side of the island and break out the rocks to eat the crystal amber inside. The sights are quite awe-inducing, but I still loved putting the average round-about things in Esten with a twist of our own. Baron wanted a pizza place, so now there is a Freddy Fazbear restaurant there. There is a sword shop, a map store, a concert hall, and so much more.

Baron and Emily made a pastry shop in Esten, which now includes the Space pancake recipe.

Pancake mix

Cinnamon

Eggs

Honey

Seltzer

Grape juice

Chocolate sprinkles

Blue food dye

I think it tastes good in wonderland, but I haven't had it in the real world.

Soon we will find out.

SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!

• 2 months later...

Okay I'm sorry for not being active for the longest time, everything has been a bit insane, but we are here now and, mentally better than we were a week ago. I know this is brief but I'm just saying that we are fine, and that we are probably post something else later. Got to go. Bye!!!

Ok so I'm back. It's been a while and I am so happy that I'm back. I find it hard to go and set myself to do something do to 2 reasons, My friends aren't to supportive of anything that I do, and ADHD doesn't help. That's probably why I haven't been on. I get so distracted and forget that I have to help Baron, and I try to remind myself, and of course so does he. I don't have anyone who would accept the me having a tulpa. I tried to talk to my best friend about tulpas without hinting that I had one. He said they were "demonic parasites" and to stay away from them. I know if I told him I had Baron he would probably abandon me, not that I'd mind since he hasn't been acting like a friend. Baron told me to give him a chance though, not giving up on people, although I bet my friend wouldn't do the same for him. Baron is to kind, even to imbeciles.

This is basically the only place where I can talk about Baron and tulpa-forcing. It's probably not a healthy environment for Baron, but even so he just gets better and better. Mentally I have improved. I have this issue where I bottle up my anger for weeks, and it comes out as pure rage over every negative emotion that was felt over the past weeks. Baron found a way to calm me down, even at my peak. Even if my family found out about Baron and demanded I abandon him, I would not listen. I have improved since he became my brother, and so has he.

Don't worry the next posts are going to be all happy and "yaaaay", but first I have to get some fun stories from the wonderland. So I promise the next post will be about some outlandish tales of beating up bad guys and eating abnormal amounts of pancakes, THAT WOULD BE ME ;D. In no way will any of these things take me or Baron down, it'd be awesome to hear tips or experience from things like this or just "Hello". Well hope to hear from you guys, CONTINUE BEING AWESOME!!

• 2 months later...

I'm back! It feels good to finally come back after months, and it is nice to see familiar faces. Baron is even more excited though, he's so happy and it's great. Baron and I have gotten through rough patches together, and I think that has made us stronger. I can see him partially. He isn't fully imposed though, but that is fine as long as I can feel his presence. Not much has changed though, he still loves pancakes, loathes wearing shoes, and will suprise hug you when you don't expect it. Although he can be serious, but only when it is called for. I am glad to say that I am no longer alone. In the last post, I admit, Baron says I was being a bit of a drama queen, so I do apologize for that, but now things are better. My sister Angelica, who is 3 years older than me was totally accepting of Baron, and she actually likes him! Now I'll just tell her stories of what jokes Baron said and things we did together, and she thinks he is funny, mainly because once he called her "hella fine" in an accent. He says that she is now officially his sister, sometimes he will just go behind her and give her bunny ears, which makes me giggle. He has been a great brother, even when I was to distracted to help with his imposition, yet another sin to put on the board. Luckily he reminds me to do things when I forget about them. I have a bad memory.

Something has caught my attention though. I remember talking to someone in my head ever since I was a child, and occasionally I would see something. So I was talking to Baron recently, and he said something correlating to one of the conversations I had as a child. So I was thinking, maybe Baron was always there, just formless until we decided on his form, but he said that he could only remember a bit, but that I wasn't always talking to him. That sent chills up my spine, my mind plays terrible tricks on me so what part of my mind did I talk to back then, all I remember was that it was sinister. Recently I have been seeing things, creepy spindly things, we call the spindly humanoid thing the mind beast. Baron says he will protect me so I know I'll be fine, but I may have to come to terms that I have slight schizophrenia. If anyone has experience with this sort of thing that would be great, Baron is pretty spooked himself so some closure would be nice. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

Ok so now that I can finally devote more attention to Baron, I thought why not draw him a bit, listen to some of my favorite music with him, maybe go out for a stroll in Esten. He especially liked Neverland by Crywolf and Open Window by Mitis and Anna Yvette. It's basically my 2 favorite songs ever. He also loves Hatsune Miku which is funny because I am ok with her music. Too many high pitch noises....

I just realized I never posted a proper picture of Baron. WARNING my drawing skills are sketchy at best. I seem to do well with pencil. This is him when he woke up this morning. He loves those space pajamas so much. He was rudely awakened by my ninja tackle hug skills. His voice is deeper than mine, but he sounds like a 3 year old each time you have to wake him up. It's just too funny! Okay I am gushing a bit to much over him, but that's because he's my inviza-bro.

He is very self conscious today, and he wants to change at least one thing about him, he thought maybe a tail or antenna or horns. We don't know yet. I told him don't become hasty because the last thing we need to see is him grow a mustache. There would be no unseeing what has been seen.

image.thumb.jpg.04ebf9c71f573fe26b2eb5c624cae11d.jpg