Baron does stuff *gasp*

Dreamer Boy

I am now sad, just a bit though. I was sitting on the couch in the living, and Baron appeared, half in half out, not fully imposed. Even though he doesn't have a mouth, I can tell whether he's smiling or not through his eyes. He had this really sad puppy look in his eyes, so I asked him what's wrong. He just started crying and then hugged me. He said "don't forget me" and that did make me tear up a bit. I didn't say anything I just hugged him. He is very cuddly, so I just grabbed a blanket and put it over him and me. He hasn't told me what happened, I don't know but I think something happened in the wonderland, I don't think he'd start crying for no reason. He is very emotional though. I'll ask him tomorrow when things are better for him.

Talking about tomorrow, we are taking a trip to Long Island NY because my father does part time gymnast spotting stuff. Basically he makes sure no one snaps their neck. Because that is bad.

Don't do it....

I don't know how it will go because we will be staying at my grandparents. I think Baron likes road trips, let's hope his seat isn't taken. Welp it's around time to hit the hay so I'm going to end this here. Goodnight!

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Nice to see you two seeming to have so much fun with one another. It looks like you have a pleasant relationship right out of the gate, and I'm certainly not against that.

Maybe your partner considered something about his nature, and felt insecure about it. Have you asked him what was on his mind since?

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on the internet that much recently. Thanks for the advice Sock, I haven't gotten to asking him about what happened yet, but I should tonight. I hope it goes well.

So this weekend work vacation has been fun. I woke up at 6:00 am because Baron woke me up. He said " Get up, you have to get ready for the trip. Don't be so lazy.." I told him we didn't leave till 10:00. He looked at the clock, then slowly back to me

"oops..."

I went back to bed (actually couch because my bedroom became moldy).

I woke up at 8:45 on the couch and I felt strangely warm. I looked over my shoulder and Baron was hugging me in his sleep. It was adorable, I didn't feel like waking him up because it's rare that he sleeps in my world. I just kind of pet him since he is uber soft. I didn't start getting ready until 9:15 because of his cuddliness so I was a bit late.

When we got to the cars I was set to go with my mother, and she was bringing my dog Sammy (border collie/lab mix) with us. I was going in the front seat, but Baron was gonna go in the back seat with the dog. And Sammy really smells....

So bad... Baron was complaining the entire time, but he was laying on her because she makes a good pillow. He is so weird.

When we got to our apartment we set up our bags, then went to go see my baby cousin Spencie.

SHE IS SO CUTE OH MY GOODNESS!!! We got there and she started screaming "UNCLE CHISS UNCLE CHISS!" Since she couldn't pronounce my dad's name, Chris. She is such an OCD baby. Things have to be just perfect or she'll fix them herself. We were at the beach in Long Island and she was having a blast. It was cold and windy but she was still going out and collecting shells and rocks. The only way we could get her off the beach was to convince her that the sea was chasing us.

She is great until she gets tired, then she starts hitting people and telling them to go away. She does not get away with it though, the second she hits her mom or anyone around her she gets put in the time out corner.

After that we all went back to the apartment to sleep. I could not sleep because my throat kept bothering me. I was laying in bed. Then I heard someone whisper into my ear "hey", I looked over the couch, but no one was there. It was not organic sounding, it was tinny and unnatural, like a computer glitch. Baron felt that I was spooked and popped up in a pretzel sitting position. He was wearing a new shirt. It was a white T-shirt that said Ask me about my Baymax. He looked really excited, pointing at the words on the shirt.

Baron- "Come on, ask me!"

Me- "Ok, What's with your Baymax?"

He put his shirt over his head and on the inside of the shirt was a little Baymax face, but when he did that he left his belly exposed, so I instinctively poked him in the stomach really fast and hugged him into the couch. He was laughing, it was great. It made me forget about that voice.

Something else strange happened. We were at a diner and Angel was showing Spencie some pictures of her from the beach. At one of them, the one where it was only her, she started cringing, telling us to turn it off. I said " Spencie it's only you, your not scary are you?"

"No, it's not just me..." she replied. She pointed towards a part of the picture that showed an empty beach, then she leaned in and whispered,"Scary Gary..." At this point Baron popped into the empty chair across from mine, and he looked concerned. I asked her " Could you draw what he looks like?" She perked up, pulled out the restaurant crayons, and began drawing on the pull out paper they use. She was aggressively scribbling, more than usual, all the while chanting quietly "Scary Gary, Gary's Scary". She began spreading the scribble to the tabletop, at this point her mom noticed and stopped her. Baron said

Baron-"What just happened?"

Me- " I have no idea... Does it remind you of any articles I've read?"

Baron- " not at all.

Me- "Ok, then let's never bring up that name in front of Spencie again"

Baron- "Agreed."

Everything from that point on was fine luckily. I am actually posting this a week after this all happened, I am home now by the fire. The part of my family that I just visited just experienced an unexpected death. My Uncle's brother died of a heart attack, I never knew him, but I feel bad that I can't be there to help them cope. I don't want to get the baby sick since I am still sick so I stayed behind. Well, we'll be there in the future when I'm not sick.

Next time I'll try to focus more on Baron and his shenanigans instead of being so depressing all the time. Sorry about that. Have a nice day everybody!

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

• 6 months later...

Hey everyone, I'm not dead! I've just been distracted so easily. A lot of things have changed, most for the good, and Baron is still super cool. He's super protective, and he still likes to be the role of Older brother, having better and more mature judgement than me and using it to stop me from making dumb decisions, (This happens often) although I am smarter than him academic wise :> MWUHAHAHA. He doesn't care at all though.

The only things he gets insecure about are his voice and his height. With his voice, he can't really choose which voice he wants, and my entire family prides itself on our singing voices, otherwise we are kind of useless. He is sad that he can't actually sing with us, and forcing his singing voice is increasingly difficult. Me and Baron had an idea though to fix it.

So Baron's taste of music is actually very different from me, like I listen to Hard techno or Metal like Skillet and Celldweller, but he tends to be more pop orientated and listen to ONE, Hatsune Miku and other things called vocaloids which are like computer generated singers. Well apparently there is a competing called UTAU and you can make your own voicebank and have it sing. BONUS, it's free. So Baron said it'd be amazing if I could make a voice bank sampling my voice. He had me research a lot because he wanted to feel like he could sing and actually have people hear his voice. It's moments like this where I just want to hug him till he explodes cause he's so stinking cute! I haven't gotten much down yet but I understand some of how to record myself properly, kind of....

In Other News I finally got a job, I'm a lifeguard at Mountain Creek Water park in NJ, and without Baron I don't think I could have taken this job because IT'S SO BORING. He just swims in the water, trying to make sure I keep focus so no one drowns. One time I was walking to my post, and then I hear screaming, but I could tell it was in my head so of course it was Baron. I of course asked "Baron why are you screaming?" Then I hear him say in a scared singsong manner "To the Left, TO THE LEFT!!!"

Ok so you know how some people should be aware that they shouldn't wear a bikini? Well this woman wore a skin colored bikini.

And now I'm blind.

yaaaaay blindness...

Baron couldn't stop laughing for a while, and at some point he started hurting from laughing too much. Yeah Baron can feel pain apparently. Not yaaaaaay.

All in all I think my relationship with Baron is pretty tight, even though I can be a jerk. He made me say that... I even told my sister's boyfriend about him, (oh yeah and she's dating again.) and thought that he was cool, although I don't think they fully grasp the fact that he is sentient, but I think that's fine for now. Wow I actually finished. Well I'm probably going to post something new in a week or two so I'LL BE BACK!!!