[Tulpa Week] Tulpadventures!

Reisen

Reisen: Second thread of tulpa week! This thread is for retelling interesting, exciting, or otherwise memorable adventures or stories from your Wonderland. Whether you and your host explored a giant jungle and looted an ancient temple, or had a pleasant evening under the stars, if you had a good time this is the place to share your story. Tell us what you discovered, learned about yourself or your host, or what a good time you had!

As always, hosts are also welcome, but if you've got a vocal tulpa you're encouraged to encourage them to have the courage to courageously speak for themselves!

We might think of something to share later, but it's 3 AM and we're going to sleep. Just gotta get this thread up before everyone wakes up, y'know? Hard to think when it's almost morning.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Nash: We haven't been able to go on adventures the past few days, my host is very sick, but I've spent every second by her side.

When she had the strength to go to wonderland, she taught me something new, I created a stage for her with lots of people in front of it because she wished for a concert, later she got up on that stage and pretended to sing and play the music, she told me to do the same, she said "move your lips like your singing." it was actually a fun activity! it made her feel a lot better, she finally fell asleep and I never thought I could do things like that... to have.. fun. Perhaps I want more fun!

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Luna: I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Fought an entire land war in my host's head some years ago, my host wrote some of the details down in his Progress Report in case anyone's interested.

Elise: Lately we mostly just visit the dungeon under our island when we want to go kill stuff, but when I was younger I got to do some cool stuff like exploring a wrecked cruise ship and raiding some ruins in our old wonderland.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

The latter is one of my favorite adventures we've played with lately! We sailed the Hyrulian seas as a pirate crew, and I got to be captain for a change. I don't normally lead the adventures, so it was nice.

That, and our raid of a Moblin-taken-over Forsaken Fortress as a rival pirate outpost was incredibly fun.>

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

May: I've been in a war too. One that I would like to forget but know that I need to still remember it to move on. But the one I love to remember is when me and my host had an all out battle. 1 v 1 battle of the the gods style. An amazing battle that lasted a while actually. In the end it ending being a tie. I had taken to much damage and so did he. XD we couldn't move for a bit. But it reminds me of how much I love him. As a person and as a fighter

Thunder: [A few weeks ago Stryke asked us to choose a place to go for adventures and we chose Hoth randomly. We were all in Rebel snow gear and went hiking in the snow. Then we found the ruined Rebel Echo Base and found an explosive trap there! Turns out Imperial Remnants were hunting for something. So we armed up, hid behind a door, sprang the trap, then took out the Remnant troop when they came in to mop up. Stryke made up the whole scenario for us, and it's the first time he's ever made something complex like that. We had so much fun gunning down those Space Nazi bastards, you don't even know! We have to do this kind of thing again!]

Melody: "I know, it was so much fun! I'm not usually a fighter, but this adventure was really fun! Sometimes we go Monster Hunting, but this was something else! Blast-blast, pew-pew! Next time in Okami world!"

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Ellisae: So before I was created, when my host was developing my wonderland, he climbed up a mountain and found that in the distance was some big city. He didn't have the time to explore it so he called it The City Of Mysteries and intended to explore it later. So one day, about a month ago, he decides that we should go and check it out. He took me to the mountain and we decided to fly there because it was faster. When we reached the city (a big contrast from the forest in between the mountain and the city, literally cross one street and there's a city) we found it filled with npcs both walking and driving. [insert_Name_Here] walked up one and asked him what this place is and he said its "The Lost City" where all his ideas he forgot and his dream characters reside. He didn't really believe it and so decided to test out whether it was true or not by finding a dream character from a dream he had the night before. He used his wonderland power to find anyone at will and wouldn't you know - he found her in an apartment complex (a rather nice one actually)! He found her and she confirmed that after the dream she was sent there, same with all of his dream characters apparently. [insert_Name_Here] thinks it's just subconscious confirmation bias or something like that (I'm skeptical anyway) but I personally believe it's true. Either way it's a fun place to go to every once in a while. It's got a beach and some restaurants and other cool places. Me and [insert_Name_Here] ate at a place there once. Anyway that's my adventure anyway. The Tale of The Lost City!

I remember when we went through this place that looked like Black Mesa. We had loads of fun! We also first heard Comet talk around the end of our adventure.

There was radioactive waste everywhere, and Melody almost fell in once.

Yep! and we even went back several months later. Turns out at the end of the labyrinth, there was a portal to other destinations, and Muffin decided to go in the portal to a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Like from Fallout. Wait, there was only one portal...

Oh wait, yeah... and there was this super-computer there too. We've yet to explore the wasteland.

And we did actually find another portal in the wasteland, turns out it was just a mile or less from the one we came from.

Oh, and don't forget about the giant cat from the other adventure that lasted about 5 minutes. We were around this spooky house inside of a cave.

Yeah. That one. Muffin why ;_;

Uh, just thought we'd have a bit of fun.

Define fun.

Uh, well...

And we had fun on all of those adventures! I had extra fun on the Black Mesa-ish one!

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Red: (is hopping up and down excitedly) We had a great adventure!! Blue is with the entities in their dimension but.. but we went to do some great RPs with ash from pokemon , and Ray beat up jesssie and james and meowth! and then we mental rp'd sonic the hedgehog, since one of my abilities is shape shifting i can be anything and i am often raymond's Killian Blade , it's sort of like a light saber but it has a random percentage to one hit KO enemies, i love that form more than the golden ban hammer form! Raymond got me a top hat and monnocle so i look so dapper and cute! He also helped me learn pyrokinesis! and we did a episode of attack on titan, the.. main characters thought i was op since i can turn into anything even make my little paws into swords.. and Raymond with his combative alchemy, magic, and blood limit abilities, so we toned down our limits to some what impressive.. but even that was high brow for them.. so we just pretended to be died. and we received 500000 crystal shards for payment :D

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia