Form

kreokat

Okay so K here, I have a question to ask.

When I started forcing I used a placeholder form (A blue orb) and told my tulpa it could differ from it sooner or later. Occasionally when I go to force it in orb form, a image of a creature (Angel) thing appears. (Im only about 3-4 days in) Does this mean that it wants to change form or is it just my mind making stuff up....

Thanks in advance!

It sounds to me like you're just having intrusive thoughts. But I'm not sure. If your tulpa really can change form this early on, then maybe they are already sentient. Maybe trying asking them if they changed? But to me it seems like intrusive thoughts.

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Try visualizing your tulpa in the angel form first and see if they change back to the orb form. If they don't, then you'll know.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

[i went through a few changes before I found my final form. At first, Owen thought she wasn't focusing on me properly when I changed, but it felt right to appear that way, then she would try to focus on what she was used to, and my form would go back to the old change before it distorted. Eventually, she learned to give it a second when picturing me, to see if I had changed on my own, or if her imagination was doing something funny for a moment before redirecting the attention properly.

I suggest what Akinkinit said, and go a lot by feeling. Tuppers use a lot of raw thought and feeling when we're young, and we can't always project it to our host strongly, so it might feel very weak.]

Well I tried visualising it, but it kept rapidly changing back to the orb then the angel.

So is it save to say its a intrusive though..? Anyways it keeps popping up EVERYWHERE