[Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host

Reisen

Such interesting questions. I shall expose my host's private details >:D.

I'm six and a half feet when I rear, so a foot taller than my host. But normally, I'm a foot shorter. I get a nice view.

She has never walked in wonderland. With no exceptions, she has focused on other activities.

My host likes a close shaved head.

Oh no way. We have different birthdays. Everyone in the tulpa community forgot mine this year. :p

Wait. Did you mean "Celebrate?" I certainly did. Several times. Also, I went online and talked to my friends after a break.

Does your host have a wonderland form? What's it look like?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't ever focused on it specifically, and haven't used the wonderland in awhile. It just sorta looks like him IRL, or his own image of himself. Like I said, he haven't focused on it much, so I think even talking about it here has changed it a little bit.

What thing have you done that pissed off your host the most? (I can't think of a better way to word it)

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

• 5 months later...

Ranger: Does my host like living? I suppose so.

What is your host's favorite color?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

[Not much time. we like holding hands and] and then proceeded to shout at me for accidentally thinking over her (like talking over her, lmao)

[we should go on an adventure soon]

[Does your host like minecraft?]

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

got somewhere between 3000 and 4000 hours since classic but haven't played for more than a couple sittings in the last couple years so, yes?

Do you ever get your host to do things they should do but aren't/weren't going to?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hostie'd probably keel over and die in about 5 seconds if Snow and I weren't here. So yes.

What's your host's personality like?

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

Kind, but stubborn and distracted.

Do you or your host contribute more to your wonderland?

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.