Reisen

[Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host

my host's favorite movie is toy story (1 and 2), and he thought I'd like them and showed them to me and I LOVE them, so we have the same favorite two movies! I haven't really seen many others but I don't think anything will ever compare to Toy Story

does your host have any favorite books?

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

She's not much of a reader, so I can't say. She likes to watch movies though.

I really like strawberry Starburst. What is your host's favorite flavor of Starburst?

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

my host's favorite movie is toy story (1 and 2), and he thought I'd like them and showed them to me and I LOVE them, so we have the same favorite two movies! I haven't really seen many others but I don't think anything will ever compare to Toy Story

does your host have any favorite books?

Carolyne: Well, he's pretty excited about The Kane Crhonicles by Rick Riordan. (he just freaked out because he just learned that one of the protagonists did a cross-over with Percy Jackson)

So... what's your host's favourite source of entretainment?

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

I dunno, video games? Games with friends and games where you can like upgrade/level up and unlock new things I think, also some Youtube (Game Grumps) and music

what color are your host's eyes? Lumi's are blue

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Tri] Depends on which host. Frostbite's are blue. Ice, well, their form has been indeterminate for a while in that they are a shape shifting blob of blue-ish energy, though they do have a shape, usually, that has eyes to some degree (which we guess you could call blue since they are entirely blue). Ice still needs to get a leather bag. We would be similar (though a somewhat different color) if we couldn't or didn't bother to make/have a leather bag.

What is your host's favorite board game?

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

My host's favorite board game is Risk, despite not actually playing the board game. He's only played it online on flash games and a website dedicated to it.

Does your host work out? If so, what is their favorite exercise and the highest weight they've performed it with, if applicable?

Carolyne: My host works out every day (except weekends) at home and it's really cute seeing him trying to surpass me improve himself just to see me happy!

I just want to be my best for her! i will surpass you Although, he told me that when he worked at the gym he used to do pull-up bars. So his own wheight was his peak liftwheighting (about 50kg).

So, what's your host's favourite music genre?

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread