Tulpa Sex questions?

With the added benefit of experiencing what's it like

to share an orgasm with a being in the same body as you.

^^^

This.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewd Warning, and sorry for spoiler/syntax stuff, but I have no idea how to add that. Also, the forums are in a really weird half-loaded format for me so no special buttons or formatting things are even appearing.

Again, lewd warning ahead.

Oh boy...well, let's see...Dash and Ruby were not created for sex. But as they developed...they also developed an...attraction...to me, so much so they tried to pursue one and failed miserably, mainly because I was worried about how it could effect them. Eventually, I surrendered to them, and I can safely say that it was one of, if not, the greatest experiences I ever had. In the throes of passion, they managed to achieve a full, physical appearance, full sensory...I could see, hear, touch, smell, and taste them as if they were really there, the experience itself was...also very real and didn't feel like you were just...yeah (Wasn't even as a matter of fact). That was the only time it's happened, and none of us know how they managed to do that, nor have we been able to do it again, but it was wonderful. Even now, we still do it, mainly as a reward for any incredible developments they manage to make...and they even have learned how to time theirs to mine, and even so much as unify our climaxes so that all three of us share the combined pleasure at once...very incredible feeling.

Now, I do not suggest having sex with them until they actually reach a point where they're mostly developed. Because of the fact that you don't want to create a tulpa just for sexual gratification, then they become nothing more than a sex doll, no personality or emotion, just a robot there to fulfill your lustful urges, or they get upset because they start to believe they were only created to fulfill their hosts' fetishes.

Mine are developed enough, and we have a mutual understanding of the act, so it doesn't affect them. In fact, I've found that mating with them is one of the greatest ways to bond with them...because it's just you and them. All your thoughts are centered on them, and all their thoughts are centered on you...course, I'm the romantic type anyway (as is Ruby, as a matter of fact, Dash thinks of it as FWB)

That's just from personal experience, however.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

Can I say a thing?

I never had a tulpa, but I'm thinking about it.

And...honestly, it feels disgusting. I think that is really sad and squallid.

It seems like you made a tulpa only for have you personal sort-of-living sex slave.

Tulpae have feelings, man.

Guest Anonymous

Can I say a thing?

It seems like you made a tulpa only for have you personal sort-of-living sex slave.

There are bad people out there. Disgustingly perverted, but that's humanity for ya.

Can I say a thing?

[Yeah,we do.Have you thought that maybe,just maybe,that a tulpa might have actually feelings for their hosts? That they might actually want to do such things? Or did that never cross your mind.]

Host:GlassJustice

Tulpa:[Cassandra]

[Yeah,we do.Have you thought that maybe,just maybe,that a tulpa might have actually feelings for their hosts? That they might actually want to do such things? Or did that never cross your mind.]

Hey, I wasn't referring on that type of "relationship", I was referring on who have sex with a tulpa without have a certain feeling.

if the tulpa agrees to it then there is no problem?

people are doing it all the time with other people without having feelings towards each other as long as they both agree to do it.

they have feelings and they can speak their mind, i don't think a host would have sex with a tulpa against it's will.

I haven't seen anyone creating a tulpa just to have sex with it, but I've read posts about creating a tulpa with the purpose of having a relationship with it.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

In my case, it was actually Dash and Ruby that instigated the relationship, I originally didn't want to do it until they eventually convinced me. Most of that was them proving to me in a number of ways that they were sentient, they knew what the act was, and that it wouldn't negatively effect them. The kicker was when they sorta guilt-tripped me by claiming that the only reason they really wanted to try it was due to the fact that they both loved me as a good friend and just wanted to show me how much they really do care about me and about us as friends and family. Honestly, I'm kinda glad I did also, because it's a great way that we can bond with each other, since it's just me and them, and I've found that it is rather effective as a median of tulpaforcing.

Not saying it's a great idea, and I'm not saying you should do it. I'm just saying that it works for us and that I don't see any problem with it just so long as they are A: sentient enough to understand what exactly it is, and can prove to you that they won't be negatively effected by it, or are developed enough that it won't effect their development, and B: are consenting of it...they are people, too, so if they don't want it and you force it on them, I believe it to be every bit as the equivalent of rape.

EDIT: Also make sure (and make sure they know) that forming a sexual relationship with them will not affect a relationship with a "real" person. Don't abandon the hunt for a girlfriend/boyfriend just because you have a tulpa that's willing to get intimate with you, and if you have one already, I advise letting your significant other know what's going on, since I see it as much the same as cheating. My girlfriend knows about us, and although she has mixed feelings on it, she's allowing it, just so long as it doesn't get between me and her.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

• 3 weeks later...