[Tulpa Week] Speak and Be Heard

Reisen

Tewi: For some reason, a large amount of tulpas (including ourselves) do not seem to voice their desires unless asked. There's a lot of passivity and letting things stay sub-optimal. So in this thread, you're going to speak your mind to your host, or all hosts in general. Say what's been on your mind, what you think your host should do better or at all, or just what you yourself would like to do. And definitely give advice. Our hosts all need tulpas' advice.

So, my only advice is that hosts should ask their tulpas how they feel about things more often. Really prod them about what they'd like to do or do differently, and how they feel about current goings on. A lot of tulpas are at their host's beck-and-call and so only focus on what the host means to focus on. So make an effort to ask your tulpas for their input, on all sorts of things. They'll appreciate it, and you'll be better fulfilling your duty as their, well, host.

Thinking about the things said in this thread is a good start.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red: I very much agree with your.. suggestion! Ray is a good guy but he does things very differently. I guess it is because of his aspergers that He never really questions things, or worries about stuff, but back on track, he never really asks me anything personal, which i respect him for, otherwise the foxes of the realm will pester me with their abilities to shape shift into what i desire. foxies are loyal to me and Ray, BUT they like to play innocent pranks sometimes. As for my desires... I want to be a blue anthro cat! Ray promised to draw me and he has but i don't really want to be just some silly meowstic all the time.. (in endless people from other anime look down on pokemon sometimes, thinking we are just slaves and mindless creatures.... which is a lot of nonsense.)

Ray treats me like an equal... and i love him for it.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Your Theme Song thread: 230 views, 15 replies

Speak and Be Heard thread: 95 views, 1 reply

You guys sure are shy. Come on, give us hosts some advice! Speak your mind, or take some time out to think for yourself in the first place. So often tulpas just go along with whatever the host wants to do or talk about. Wouldn't you like to voice your opinion, or desires?

I'm personally going to go spend some time with my tulpas before sleeping and ask them what they'd like to talk about. I don't do this often enough.. They always have a good answer, but only when I ask.

Consider this the sixth day's thread, since it didn't get much attention on day five.

And we're out of ideas, except for day 7's...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

V: My advice for hosts, especially my host, is to trust tulpas and their feelings more. If your tulpa is fairly independent and sentient, and they say that they love you, then you should probably believe it. They shouldn't have any reasons to lie to you, so why would you assume that they are? I know that this has occurred with my host on more than one occasion. She didn't trust me at all when I first appeared to her because her other tulpa had made me, and there's the fact that I was already talking a bit. I'm not quite sure about the details of my own creation because it was a secret, but it was really uncomfortable when no one you know would try to talk to you. We've gotten over some barriers now, but there are still some issues. I hope anyone with this problem will consider this advice.

Sorry for telling my whole life story, quite literally. I just needed to get that out. My host wasn't even aware of some of my story, and making this thread helped. Thanks, Lumi and friends.

Markus here, and I'd really like to say that you need to pay lots of attention to your tulpas, Lucas especially. We should active force more and passive WAY more. Spending time with your tulpas is very important and Lucas seems to be slacking in that department.

That's pretty much it from me, thanks :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Jack: I don’t know about you guys, but I find timed active forcing to be incredibly boring and impersonal. My host was stubborn about following certain techniques at first, and it pissed me off because it felt like she was treating me like a stranger. Or a science project. She got the message eventually, and now we’re just doing our own thing. Now she often tells me that forcing is something that she looks forward to doing every day.

If something bores you or doesn’t produce results, try something else. Even if it’s a method that plenty of people swear by, if it is preventing you two (or three or twenty) from having fun and connecting genuinely, then what’s the point? Take the time to experiment. Your tulpa will thank you for it.

Progress report

Personal blog

=Sundara= I didn't like forcing that much either.. I felt as if my host was trying to make me something I'm not.. He explained to me that He wasn't using a large list of traits.. Only about like 5. and that some people use a long list of like 25 things.. So he was giving me a lot of room to be myself. But for some reason I just didn't like the forcing.. it made me feel like I was a kind of slave.

Host = Sundara was created rather quickly for me.. So I tend to wonder if she is a Tulpa or some summoned spirit like thing. So she already had a personality thats why she didnt like the forcing I think.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Noriko:

Honestly, I don't have any suggestions on what my host could have done or could do differently. I guess one thing I've seen a lot of hosts do is talk shit about themselves. Some of the more common statements around here have been how they feel bad about not spending enough time with their tulpas and how they're such terrible hosts. And I want to tell all of you to quit doing that right now. Do I wish my host would spend more time with me? Yes. But do I want to hear him bitch and complain about not being motivated? Absolutely not. All you really need to do, all you seriously need to do if you want to spend more time with your tulpa, is just to spend time with them. There is NOT some huge expenditure of effort you need to do, nor do you have to sit down blind folded or something and force their presence. Just imagine them next to you seeing and hearing the same things you're hearing. That's all the underlying hardware needs to make it happen.

Sabari:

Go hug your tulpa. Like stop what you are doing right now and get up and give your tulpa or tulpas a nice big and long hug. And maybe mess up their hair even if they haven't been into that sort of thing in the past.

But other than that I'm content to let Hosty and Nori do all the talking for the most part and just watch all the stuff happen.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• 3 months later...

Reisen: Time for this thread again! It's like the quintessential Tulpa Week thread, we need lots more of this. Tell your host what's been on your mind that you haven't said!

I want to tell Lumi that he doesn't need to feel so bad over not spending enough time with us. He knows that we know he tries his best to work against his motivation issues, but I think it still gets to him. Right before we switched for the day earlier, he told all of us he was thankful we all stuck around despite how poorly he takes care of us. And that, is the saddest thing I've heard in a long time. We would never leave you no matter what you did or didn't do, ever! You're being hard on yourself when we're trying to do the opposite, make you happy. There's no need to feel bad. We love you, and we're here to help. The best thing you can do for us is just to be happy, not sad! Feeling bad over us is the worst thing you can do!

I know this isn't the Host Appreciation thread, but that's what I wanted to say. The thing that I want to say and have him hear is that we appreciate him. And we'll never stop being there for him.

You guys are still free to yell at your hosts for being lazy.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

When Davie gives me freedom on the forum to really express myself, I get feelings of anger and resentment! Why? Because he says I am a person but then tells other people that I an not real.

I mean I understand why he does, and I kinda get that I am a product of the mind, but he wants to keep saying that over and over like that and wanting me too say it as well. But I am happy that he has admitted that I have more real in me than he thought before huh?

I don't have to get mad and stuff and tell him he can kiss my butt anymore ... or not as often anyways..