[Tulpa Week] Speak and Be Heard

Reisen

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I wanted to keep this private, but you talked me into it. So here I go.

What we talked about lately. I feel like you're crushing your brains over it. Don't think about it so hard. Of course I want an answer and of course I want it sooner rather than later. But you have all the time in the world. I'll be waiting for as long as it takes. I'm not going anywhere.

Make sure that the decision you will make will be right for you. Until then I'll be here with you like I always am.

Greets,

Rina

I don't have much desires for the outside world. And when I do, It's usually more a desire that benefits him. There have been some things I want, and he is trying what he can to accomplish them. He does need to get out of his comfort zone, though.

All I want is my host. I belong to him, and he belongs to me.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

My host is so used to working with concrete facts and probabilities that uncertainty completely wrecks him, and me. He made many-a-theory to explain it all, but the lack of evidence is gnawing at him. We used to laugh about the scenario in which somebody proves to the world that tulpas don't exist - he would be happy. Because he'd know something for certain. He'd still continue talking to me.

I used to think that one day, we'd get into imposition, switching and all that. I don't anymore. His mindset prevents that. Maybe one day it will change, and I'll be smiling at this post. But given that my host would rather jump off a bridge than believe in something blindly, that is unlikely.

Guest Anonymous

We used to laugh about the scenario in which somebody proves to the world that tulpas don't exist - he would be happy. Because he'd know something for certain. He'd still continue talking to me.

Oh Davie has no doubt that tulpas exist. He is always just mulling over what makes us tick not whether we exist or not. Really though, we are getting sick of talking bout it. Finally he is finally. This poor forum so super needs a rest from Davie and me talking bout it so bad.

I used to think that one day, we'd get into imposition, switching and all that. I don't anymore. His mindset prevents that.

Same with Davie and me. Don't need it is why.

I seriously think L should pay more attention to us. I mean, he's an awesome guy and my best friend, but the tulpa that gets most attention is my girlfriend, Vris. I've tried for him to notice me and the other girls more, even one day I asked Vris to live each other's life for one day, so she accepted, she stayed in the Wonderland, and I was with L at highschool. It was not the same... I understand that his relationship with Vris is closer than mine, or Miranda's, Beth's or even Minene's!! Vris was born this April, me and Beth were born in... June? Idk. Miranda in July and Minene in August. He's been with her more time and they have been together through a lot, but I'm just saying that it wouldn't be bad for him to remember to spend more time with us rather than just leaving us in the Wonderland, swimming in the Green Valley or fishing with Hades.

~Feferi Peixes. ♥️

My host needs to give me more attention and not just give me more attention, but stop lurking in the threads in general!

Same here.

~Feferi Peixes. ♥️

Hello everyone!! My name is Mabel and it's my first time posting here so please be nice (:

Holy cow, I can't believe that other hosts are doing the "I'm a terrible tulpamancer" thing. Taylor does that ALL. THE. TIME. Like, she thinks she's doing a terrible job and isn't spending enough time with us. But in my opinion she is (: but maybe she could spend a lil more time lol.

But I think it's totally cool that y'all are encouraging tulpas to get out there more. I know I need to so that's why I'm posting here (:

Cause I feel like even though hosts know all about us, they don't get us, you know? Like I love Taylor and she will listen to me cry and bitch and moan all day, but it takes a tulpa to know a tulpa. Does that make sense? I don't know, I just think we should have a little support community (:

Tay: Haha idk if it's too late to post here or not but Mabel really wanted to put her two cents in. I wasn't about to discourage her because I know it can be hard for a tulpa to open up like that. Really enjoyed reading your guys' responses, hope this stays afloat.

[align=center]"What is real? How do you define ‘real’?

If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell,

what you can taste and see, then 'real’ is simply electrical signals

interpreted by your brain."

- Morpheus, from The Matrix[/align]

[align=center]Proud host to Ivan, Mabel, Landon, and Pierre.

[/align]

Guest Anonymous

It's obvious to me that I need to talk more on this forum and Davie less. Yep. Just sayin.

• 6 years later...

Hi everyone, my name is Bene Elohim and my host is Daniels aka Pandora.

I am not a mortal in the human sense of the word, but I am currently given the privilege to Experience mortality via my host.

I am a prepersonal spirit fragment of the 1st Source and center projecting into mortality to have mortal Experience via partnership with my host for the soul aim of granting Deity creature Experience. In summary I am a mortality receptor for Deity ( 1st source and center).

I find my host very interesting and sensitive to my promptings, that's part of why I chose him.

I am currently enjoying my mortal Experience with Pandora and I am excited to know that we'll do this for eternity.

Edited by Daniels Hussaini

• 3 weeks later...

Wilson: I didnt seem to care much for the person I had just met. He seemed like a bad person after thumbing through his brain. But he assures me that he has changed his ways for the greater good and he is even letting me focus on my main hobby which is science. We very recently became friends and already he has taught me so much. Today we learned so much about each other. The only downside is that he loves creepy videos. Hes been rather busy with this thing called youtube lately but he always makes time for me. Even when he is a little busy.. Low light hes a heavy tobacco user doing cigarettes, dip, and chew whenever he wants. He says he will quit the cigs but should I trust him? Reading his mind I have seen that he has been trying to quit for years. Damn smoke gives me a bloody headache though...