tulpa is behaving quite aggressively

I don't think I've every seen red behave like this but he's been really hostile and pushy as of recent, i havent done a thing to him/her but he/she is on my butt about watching fairy tail.. truth be told i hate that anime but he/she tells me it's for mental rp purposes and i should just grin and do it..

has anyone else encountered this before?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Nash can be hostile sometimes, mostly it's because I've done something during the day that he just didn't like, sometimes he needs to be alone and other times he will tell me whats bothering him.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Guest Anonymous

Nash can be hostile sometimes, mostly it's because I've done something during the day that he just didn't like, sometimes he needs to be alone and other times he will tell me whats bothering him.

If you could please stick with someone's issue instead of talking of yours, that would be appreciated. He's not here to hear about how it affects you with your tulpa, but he's looking for help. I want you to realize that you have not contributed to his issue in any meaningful way.

Raymond, you have two options; You either submit, or you impose your 'authority' if you regard yourself as more dominant in terms of decisions. That's too bad, tulpas sometimes have to deal with their host's decisions and respect them, it's a mutual accord relationship but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. It's cool to let your tulpa have that, but if it's something you're against or you don't feel comfortable... you do what you gotta do.

If you could please stick with someone's issue instead of talking of yours, that would be appreciated. He's not here to hear about how it affects you with your tulpa, but he's looking for help. I want you to realize that you have not contributed to his issue in any meaningful way.

Raymond, you have two options; You either submit, or you impose your 'authority' if you regard yourself as more dominant in terms of decisions. That's too bad, tulpas sometimes have to deal with their host's decisions and respect them, it's a mutual accord relationship but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. It's cool to let your tulpa have that, but if it's something you're against or you don't feel comfortable... you do what you gotta do.

has anyone else encountered this before?

That is why I shared my experience, I thought it was relevant to answer the question and that is what I did.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

She gave her experience of the reasons for similar behaviors occurring. That's as good advice as anyone can give, as Raymond's circumstances are his own.

And you left out "talk about it/come to an understanding". Why do you have to be so confrontational? You could use a little more understanding.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tell him to "back off"--that is to say, chill out. Talk about it. It's the same as when another friend gets so pushy.

James: Hello, all!

It's normal for tulpae to get angry. Vris has been angry with me, like every tulpae in my mind. It's normal for them to become so. They are living bejngs so in my opinion that a tulpa becomes angry isn't strange.

~L. ♠️