Why was mistgod banned?

Psychotic Llama

I never really saw a post that would lead to banning and would like to be enlightened on the reason for it.

Cheers!

What I'm about to say is going to blow your mind

I'm creating a being inside my head and her name is Sasha

You may want to look into Moderator reports or PM staff for such questions. I don't think we need to have a discussion about the behavior of certain users in Q&A as this is not tulpa-related.

Super Girls don't cry

Moved here, because it's the best public board for this kind of question.

As explained in the Moderator Reports thread Ido linked, Mistgod earned themselves 3 warning points, which leads to an automatic ban. Since Mistgod joined this forums, between him and Melian, they had been constantly stirring up trouble. They made several threads making accusation towards the community itself and its users, and refused to listen to any reason and criticism. Since day one, it was essentially drama-stirring and attention-seeking from them, both here and on the IRC.

The first two points came from when Mistgod derailed a conversation in this thread to be all about themselves. They took comments about the community as a whole and made it about themselves, and stirred even more drama with it. The thread was not supposed to be about him and Melian, but he tried to make it so. Considering this was far from the first time something like this had happened, I thought that they should be given a stern warning to keep them from repeating that kind of thing again. You can see the derailed part of the discussion here.

The next warning point came from a user offering an explanation and constructive criticism to Melian, to which she overreacted and insulted him. This event in itself was not what earned her the point—it was that she continued to display the exact same behavior that she had been warned about many times already. I edited Melian's reaction to the user out of her post by request, so I unfortunately can't link that to you.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Whoops. Thanks, Semi-Nomadic.

Updated my post with the correct link.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Thanks for the nice response and for moving my post instead of giving me a point!

Cheers!

What I'm about to say is going to blow your mind

I'm creating a being inside my head and her name is Sasha

You're welcome.

Also we definitely don't give warnings for putting threads in the wrong boards. That'd be nuts.