Back on track with Wyrm & Adamaï

Adamaï

18.08.15 // Day 10

Party hard, it's already Day 10!

And today I didn't do much... Na just kidding I'm not that lazy.

I read the PR of Nitsue (I just have an old Ipad so I cant just check how its spelled correctly sry) and found it interresting to head for an space adventure. Wyrm and I landed on an Icy Planet, where we couldn't see much more than 2 meters because of a snow storm. I grabbed some warm clothes and was about ti get him also some, but he just denied (he's good at nodding). Not much later I stand outsied with a shivering dragon next to a spcaeship. Welp. So I also got him warm clothes and we went exploring. We found a hot spring and went swimming in there. We decided to diventonthe bottom of that little spring. Turns out it was gigantic and we found some underwater-altar on the bottom, with 5 christals. Not sure what those are so I didn't touch 'em.

Sueddenly I woke up in the bathtube. I think I got a pretty messed up imagination...

Anyway we went to the kitchen in our wonderland house and I got some towels to get dry again. I just threw them somewhere because I don't mind it anyway. But suddenly a little clockwork roboter picked it up and went back to the bathroom with it. Wyrm made it by himself I was very suprised. We havn't forced that much and he already makes things up by himself (he also scared me once a few days back, by turning all the lights put in our house).

Oh wait havn't I told the story about how Wyrm got his name? Why did nobody ask?

First I just called him little one (it sounds way better in german), because I had no idea how I should name him. But after a while I was in class and my teacher talks about a river or something (I didn't listen to him) and calls it Würm (which just nearly like Wyrm) and I just tought "THATS IT!". Since then I sticked with the name and I think Wyrm doesn't mention it. Man I get really nostalgic now. Ah that were good times. Good times. 6 months earlier were really good times XD

As usual, see 'ya tomorrow guys (I that this word, I always write tommorrow)!

19.08.15 // Day 11

Just an ordinary progress report today. Hoorai.

I've made up 2-3 adventures today so I wont tell all of them in here, that would be too much.

A funny moment tough was when I said suprise me and he tries to scare me with a weird mask. I just said "I saw that coming" and doubted a little around. So he just threw this robot at my head he made yesterday to clean up the house. --> Suprised.

Also I build some weird door mechanism from howl's moving castle in my door, to switch the place where it leads (tought it would be kinda fun). Right now it's connected to a forest I made up today, an endless grass field I used before and the spaceship we used to travel around. Maybe I'll add more in the future. But now back to the adventures I was talking about!

We then went on a little adventure to a creepy forest, filled with mist. I got us some flashlights as we ventured deeper in the forest. After a minute or two, slenderman just pops up (I dont know why) and I was so suprised, Wyrm and I just have beaten the crap out of him. Not intentionly, so I'm pretty sure it was Wyrm who reacted.

Thanks for reading, have a nice cup of slendermousse and I will se 'ya tomorrow guys!

22.08.15 // Day 13

Sooo, why I have been vanished you ask? Welp.

Short answer: I discovered reddit (call me slowpoke 9000)

The firest day I just surfed on reddit for an eternity, the second I watched some films with my family (and a firework). And here comes today: I was all day on reddit reading creepy storys. Now I'm up at 3 am and writing this Peogress report because I can't sleep (I had the luck to stumble across the WORST horror story of course. So god it even became a book). But hey, at least I got something to report (yay). It's almost two weeks now, it feels like time rushing away from me while I do this all (probally summer holidays, who knows). I was passivly forcing today sometimes and made some progress (but I can't remember because it's still 3am).

Well anyway, I need to come up with an idea remembering to force trough the day (ANY advice is welcome). I always could force each day for two weeks but I start getting worse again. I need to remember to write this even tough nothing happend, so I just unconsciously stop forcing. Thats the worst. I'll probaly update this post tomorrow to fix all the mistakes I made while doing this mor asleep than wake.

But as usual see 'ya tomorrow folks!

23.08.15 // Day 14

Already two weeks are gone. It feels like it's only two days.

I tried today that little game by Bambi in the forum games section. I made up a haunted house and nearly stayed in there half an hour trying to get out (that half hour was the goal). It was really funny, but I got a bad headache because of it (too much after too much lazzyness) I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

See ya' tomorrow guys!