Imagining a Tulpa

alur.pawan

I have decided to start making a tulpa today itself, but after lots of research, Ive come across a barrier as I begin to start with.

People say I got to imagine my tulpa, imagine a wonderland,imagine a placeholder etc.

What I don't get is what exactly do you mean?

-Keep a picture of what I want in my mind and move it?

-Close my eyes and in the thought voice of yours say to yourself "And infront of you is a a glowing ball of light".

-Think what you want to say and 'project' is towards where you want your tulpa to be?

As in, Im having trouble understanding exactly what Im supposed to do. Could someone explain this to me please?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the memory how you talked with a friend. That's just how you speak with a tulpa. It's a bit like daydreaming. You just imagine the form of your tulpa and talk with it in your head. If you move it, it's called puppeting and if you make it speak, it's called parroting. If it speaks without your effort, it's vocal and you just need to 'listen'. Long story short, it's like you see the monitor in front (or whatever you are looking at) but instead in your head.

I recommend you to first start with the personality, likes, etc. That's what I made with Vriska. Then you can do the visualization, smell and everything else. But I seriously recommed you to do the personality stuff first because if you don't you will probably get a servitor.

~L. ♠️

Will try to do personality first.So, should I bring the image of a ball of light in my mind and then just say the personality to it?

On an unrelated note,while I was browsing the forums I found a page I was unable to access.

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-a-stage-before-personality-treating-as-sentient-before-sentience

Can someone please tell me why is this guide banned for me?

Can someone please tell me why is this guide banned for me?

It's in deleted posts, which means only the user who made the post originally can see it. Looks like the user edited the post to delete the guide anyway, so you aren't missing out.

We're all gonna make it brah.

There are many guids that describe what you can do. For example you can work with symbolism and imagine each trait as another orb of energy (green orb for kindness or so).

But I seriously recommed you to do the personality stuff first because if you don't you will probably get a servitor.

~L. ♠️

How will you get a servitor by not working on personality? Treat them like a person you are getting to know, and that's what they become. You don't actually need to work on form or personality or really anything other than treating them as if they are real.

If you want them to look a certain way, or you want them to have a particular set of traits, you can make those suggestions; but nothing has to be set in stone. Nor will it be.

Even after you go through the process of making form and personality; your tulpa may still deviate. Once they begin to become the person they are meant to be, those traits are gonna change around a bit to suit what they want and need. Not just what you want.