Correlation of the Tulpa-Host and Studies

Bambi

Hello, everyone. Stanheights and I were talking about how our tulpa seem to be good at the school subject we tend to be not-that-great at (math). I've heard it said before that tulpa are naturally good at mathematics, but I would be interested to see if that is true, and also if tulpa are frequently adept at subjects hosts aren't good at (which was something Stanheights mentioned).

Now, note: when I say "subjects," I'm talking about the four primary subjects that are often taught in schools: language/reading, mathematics, science, and social studies. I will add an "other" category, but please don't use it unless a subject truly doesn't fit in any of the four (theater, for example).

When viewing the answers, please read it as Host-Tulpa; for example: Science-Social Studies. The host's best subject is science, and the tulpa's is social studies.

Remember, this is what you and your tulpa are best at, or at least would be best at if given the opportunity; not what you like the most.

If you mark "other," then please specify.

Language-Language

Language-Math

Language-Science

Language-Social Studies

Language-Other

Math-Math

Math-Language

Math-Science

Math-Social Studies

Math-Other

Social Studies-Social Studies

Social Studies-Language

Social Studies-Math

Social Studies-Science

Social Studies-Other

Science-Science

Science-Language

Science-Math

Science-Social Studies

Science-Other

Other-Other

Other-Language

Other-Math

Other-Social Studies

Other-Science

My answer:

Social Studies-Math.

Math is my worse subject.

James: Hello, all!

Science-Science

[Hail] We haven't really had a chance to test most of these since we are past the end of our classes in grad school. Tri and I seem to have a similar knack for science (we are scientists (yes, I said "we" because we both do the research)) and since that is my best subject, it seems reasonable to say it is Tri's.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Social Studies-Other (Music)

This is based on what I can remember, since I left school a while ago. I enjoyed playing an instrument in the past, but Jack seems to want to read up on music theory/music appreciation as well as see me play again.

Progress report

Personal blog