Are you a host with a mixed system of multiple headmates of different types?

Guest Anonymous

Are you a host with a mixed system of multiple headmates of different types (tulpas, daemons, soulmates, servitors, or other)?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a host with a mixed system of multiple headmates of different types (tulpas, daemons, soulmates, servitors, or other)?

• Yes! (so cool, please comment below)
    • No, I only have one type of headmate.
    • Melian, what are babbling bout now?

Guest Anonymous

In my time away from Tulpa Info, and even before that, I was meeting hosts with complex systems with a mix of different types of headmates. For instance a host with a tulpa, a daemon, a servitor and a soulbond! I find that absolutely fascinating and amazing.

My poll question is:

Are you a host with a mixed system of multiple headmates of different types (tulpas, daemons, soulmates, servitors, or other)?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that this thread pops up right about now. I've had a number of soulbonds in the past, and even though I no longer follow the source material for most of them, they still pay me visits, despite years of being subjected to doubt. It's incredibly confusing and chaotic when you're trying to finish and keep record of just one tulpa, who is the oldest member of the system besides the original personality. And it really doesn't help when said tulpa is extroverted and keeps saying, "Don't ignore them! Invite them over." Hoo boy.

Progress report

Personal blog

Dav: I'm not familiar with what a daemon is in this context, but after becoming familiar with a what a servitor is I noted more about the system I'm a part of beyond just having Solaria.

There's me (host), Solaria (tulpa), what I think counts as a servitor in that both Solaria and I use it like a computer to organize tasks for the subconscious to deal with, and there are personality aspects that take up thought space but unclear where to define them and not something I plan to talk much of.

But at minimum: host, tulpa, and a servitor that works between both.

Here, maybe you'll find that to be helpful, Dav.

We are just-

> Me, Mina,

< me, Grelle,

and me, the host. I've played with the thought of creating other headmates as well, though.

Soulbond... I'm not sure on this one. I know it as that moment a character of an author becomes sentient, almost like a tupper, just through another method.

I'm a writer, so I guess you could say I have soulbonds, but we don't interact. I have my world, and they have their world. I would describe my "system" as me and Fenchurch, plus a servitor in progress.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

When I write, what I am writing takes on a life of it's own in my mind. It tends not to be as developed or permanent as a tulpa, but is there nevertheless. Once the writing is done they tend to recede. Over the years Maya, Mara and I have experienced a number of these episodes. They don't seem to be headmates as such, because they don't seem to have as great a degree of apparent independence and permanence. So sometimes we are temporarily accompanied by something else. This may be what people refer to as Soulbond, I don't know.

So in here we have a host (me), two tulpae (Maya and Mara) and sometimes, whatever I am writing about at the time.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Here, maybe you'll find that to be helpful, Dav.

Thanks Marethyu, so they're like the demons in the Golden Compass. The closest to this I'd have is 'me' there's a human me, and a dragon me. Both are me, just slight personality differences and natures, but I -am- the dragon rather than it a separate entity like a familiar. Suppose thats one of the things that makes otherkin interesting people.

Guest Anonymous

I can understand why servitors are a different type of thoughtform. But the rest are all perceivably sentient thoughtforms, with little to no traits that can be used to tell them apart. So why segregate something that can hardly be divided by type?

Guest Anonymous

I can understand why servitors are a different type of thoughtform. But the rest are all perceivably sentient thoughtforms, with little to no traits that can be used to tell them apart. So why segregate something that can hardly be divided by type?

Hmmm, interesting point. Or as I often say, that statement was pointy! Anyways, the main difference between daemons, soulbonds and tulpas is more origin than final product. In the end, they are probably pretty much indistinguishable. I will agree with that!

Well, we're a (possibly) median system that has a Tulpa that "evolved" into an equal member (me), two "normal" members (Jason and Lucia), our host/original (Einulf), a definite split from the host that became his own person (Mizan), and two fictives a.k.a soulbonds (Dark Mousey and Rand al'Thor). However, apart from my own origin everyone appeared without much control or intent on Einulf's part, so our situation is somewhat different than most on this site. -Aura

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it