So I did something stupid

Nezushi

I am one day into making my tulpa and its a green blob. I got mad at myself for being unable to decide what to do. I ended up throwing the blob that is my tulpa. I sincerly regret it and honestly dont know why I did it and I will never do it again. Should I restart? Is my tulpa going to hate me for this in the future? Maybe I should apologize but I just dont know and I need help

Just excuse. Hey, maybe you'll even laugh about it one day :) I get all the time some stupid intrusive tought, if you just restart because this, you will get nowhere.

You can't really get your tulpa to hate you, if you treat it like a normal person.

Their imaginary composition is probably flexible enough to sustain a throw, or 500. I remember Ada in a dream kicked me in the chest, and planted a bomb with only 5 seconds for me to get out, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Guest Anonymous

So you visualized yer tulpa as piece of goo and visualized throwing it?

Big whoop.

I have been blown up, beheaded (for treason against the king), stabbed, lit on fire (even burned at the stake), sacrificed to primitive gods on an altar, buried alive, disintegrated by laser beams, smashed up in crashes in every conceivable type of vehicle, dismembered by a light saber, beaten or tortured countless times, raped, and gotten a terminal diseases. I have been slapped, bitten, cut, kicked and punched. I have gone mad and been placed in an insane asylum. I have been a slave. I have been a witch on trial. I have been thrown in jail. My boy friends (or husbands) cheat on me or leave me or beat me. My siblings die. My best friend die. My parents die. My favorite pet dies. My space ship gets blown up. I get lost in the wilderness. All of these dramatic things happened in the Melian Show day dreams.

I have also been an astronaut, a martial arts warrior, a queen, a famous actress, a billionaire, a bride, an ace pilot in world war one, a rock star, a sorceress, a professional cheerleader, a stripper, a dancer, a scientist, a college student, a super hero, President of the United States, and many other things.

It's called imagination. Your tulpa is not it's image. You can visualize anything about it you like. Your tulpa is fine and will not resent you, unless you really want it to. Have fun in that wonderland!

So you visualized yer tulpa as piece of goo and visualized throwing it?

Big whoop.

I have been blown up, beheaded (for treason against the king), stabbed, lit on fire (even burned at the stake), sacrificed to primitive gods on an altar, buried alive, disintegrated by laser beams, smashed up in crashes in every conceivable type of vehicle, dismembered by a light saber, beaten or tortured countless times, raped, and gotten a terminal diseases. I have been slapped, bitten, cut, kicked and punched. I have gone mad and been placed in an insane asylum. I have been a slave. I have been a witch on trial. I have been thrown in jail. My boy friends (or husbands) cheat on me or leave me or beat me. My siblings die. My best friend die. My parents die. My favorite pet dies. My space ship gets blown up. I get lost in the wilderness. All of these dramatic things happened in the Melian Show day dreams.

I have also been an astronaut, a martial arts warrior, a queen, a famous actress, a billionaire, a bride, an ace pilot in world war one, a rock star, a sorceress, a professional cheerleader, a stripper, a dancer, a scientist, a college student, a super hero, President of the United States, and many other things.

It's called imagination. Your tulpa is not it's image. You can visualize anything about it you like. Your tulpa is fine and will not resent you, unless you really want it to. Have fun in that wonderland!

Oh god! you make me feel bad for even asking

Just excuse. Hey, maybe you'll even laugh about it one day :) I get all the time some stupid intrusive tought, if you just restart because this, you will get nowhere.

You can't really get your tulpa to hate you, if you treat it like a normal person.

If you cant tell Im new at this XD

Their imaginary composition is probably flexible enough to sustain a throw, or 500. I remember Ada in a dream kicked me in the chest, and planted a bomb with only 5 seconds for me to get out, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

wow. I cant belive that I thought my tulpa would hate me in the future... Im sorry for even asking -.-

I'm sure nothing bad will come of it, considering you're only on day one. It might not even remember being thrown.

Don't apologize for asking a question. You made an honest mistake, and wanted to know how it would affect your tulpa. There's nothing wrong with asking for advice :)

wow. I cant belive that I thought my tulpa would hate me in the future... Im sorry for even asking -.-

Wait, what are you apologizing for? I was just emphasizing that it's something not worth losing sleep over, and just like Melian stated, it's your imagination. I literally was trying to make things comical as some threads akin to this tend to undermine themselves feeling that one act of seemingly bad faith (matter of opinion for some, I guess) ends up in an eternal turmoil with one's tulpa.

There's nothing wrong with being concerned over the well-being of your companion, and there's nothing wrong with asking the question. I guess one of my comparisons I put out if someone is having a moral challenge with how they interact with their tulpa, and wanting them to be pain-free:

If I were held accountable for the suffering of them within my imagination, I would also have to take ownership of every single dream character I ever recalled experiencing a dream with. Now, if I only created the exception for tulpas, I would technically be a hypocrite for placing more value and concern for my tulpas vs. any other figment of my imagination. And even while saying that, it doesn't imply that I'm negatively objectifying their existence with another imaginative entity, it's just that feeling that your options are over creates this constrained moral barrier where one may create double standards (e.g. losing sleep over a harmless act with a tulpa vs. not giving zero crap of what they did to dream characters in their natural sleep), and other dead-end modes of behavior that further the creation of that doubting and fear.

And add on to how people will subjectively place certain value and meaning towards concepts like dream characters and tulpas, the whole presumption I put up there becomes moot, and we're back to trying to find what to believe in. If you can acknowledge whatever mistake you think you've made, then just apologizing would probably be more than enough for them. And you'd have to take into consideration of their opinion over what was done; they could've found it fun and hilarious.

However, I'm not creating implications that every single act is a harmless one as that's circumstantial.

You're over-reacting a lot. Anyone else would apologise and move on.

So do that. Apologise if you believe it wasn't just a mental image due to your frustration, and move on.

harshness incoming, apologies in advance

I understand that you're really new to this, but "omg i did one tiny thing wrong and i could have just apologised but i don't know what i really should do should i restart" is just... why

also maybe ya could've posted in Beginner Questions General. Just saying.

brb college