The Tulpa/Host Writing Experiment

TheCrawlingCreepypasta

Me (the tulpa): Butterflies are strange creatures, at least to me. Some are yellow, like the one Brandi hit with the car this afternoon, and some are black, like the one she thought was a demon and tried to kill on the campus (well, okay, I'm kidding a bit on that last one . . . just a bit though). No, really, they are kind of cool. I'm not sure how "cool" a person would say they're cool, but they're cool, cool?

You can also tell that I don't know what I should write.

Brandi (the tulpamancer):

Ah . . . I guess James is still hung up on the butterfly that flew into the windshield earlier. Whoops. I hadn't intended to write about what he wrote about, but this is the first thing that popped into my mind. . . . Ah well. Like James, though, I'm not sure what all I should say. Hey, man, if you need either of us, or both of us, to write longer paragraphs where we actually sound like intelligent human beings, tell me and I'll get to it!

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

• 8 months later...

Host: hmm.... This is interesting. I've done it plenty of times before, but comparing is pretty neat. I think I'll let each of them write a short story, two paragraphs. That should suffice.

Me first though.

... There once was a man and a woman, both of whom were quite happy living in a deep wood. There they worked, hunting, harvesting from the brush, and relieving from the forest their nessecities.