So I am making a Tulpamancer support group on facebook

Nezushi

I saw that there were none and I thought it would be cool to have one on Facebook where us tulpamancers can become friends and stuff talk about tulpas and stuff. :)

If you would like to join here is the link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/755021627935288/

Currently there are no members. Im looking for another admin. Also feel free to add me to your tulpa support group if there is one. I just couldn't find it

I don't see it getting off the ground. A lot of people won't want tulpas linked to their irl identity. Best of luck regardless

I support Hush in some way. Tulpae are supposed to be a secret because if other people know about them, we'll all end in madhouses dancing nude with mustard in our skin. But. I would like the idea. We're kinda like a secret society. And I just know in person ONE person with a tulpa. I don't know. It sounds cool to knowing by fb other tulpamancers, but if you're gonna make a group dude, you should give a name that hasn't anything to do with tulpae. Some random funny name to don't raise suspects. I don't know. I would call it something like: "Red Apple Factory" or something that people doesn't suspect about. I'm just saying that we're gonna show ourselves to such a popular website as facebook, instead of this forum in which we are a secret society, only the tulpae names are known, and we the tulpamancers use fake names, we must be REALLY careful.

~L. ♠️

Even if people like myself, don't want others to know about my tulpa, you can still hide the groups in FB you are a member of from other people, they will never know if you change the settings for it, my groups are hidden to other people, I was a member of a group I wished to hide, they had a tutorial for that purpose.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Guest Anonymous

My host Davie and I each have a facebook page. I will join but I don't check facebook but like every like three months. I am horrible bout it. I think the reason why is facebook is poopy rotten stupid.

facebook is poopy rotten stupid.

Agreed

... I have nothing more to contribute.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I support Hush in some way. Tulpae are supposed to be a secret because if other people know about them, we'll all end in madhouses dancing nude with mustard in our skin. But. I would like the idea. We're kinda like a secret society. And I just know in person ONE person with a tulpa. I don't know. It sounds cool to knowing by fb other tulpamancers, but if you're gonna make a group dude, you should give a name that hasn't anything to do with tulpae. Some random funny name to don't raise suspects. I don't know. I would call it something like: "Red Apple Factory" or something that people doesn't suspect about. I'm just saying that we're gonna show ourselves to such a popular website as facebook, instead of this forum in which we are a secret society, only the tulpae names are known, and we the tulpamancers use fake names, we must be REALLY careful.

~L. ♠️

Alright thats a good Idea I will change the name

It is a decent idea. I agree about not wanting to have a tulpa linked with your real identity though. I don't use Facebook but I have an account with my nickname (Nekomata) which I used to use to get exclusive things.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯