ThatOneGuy and His Muses

ThatOneGuy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tablet is almost here, just a few more days...in the mean time, I'm filling pages upon pages in my sketchbook with practice art and sketches.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Qgd11.png

So yeah, the practice is really paying off. Forearms are too thin I think, especially the left one, and the torso is a bit thick as well as cloth things being way off and of course I can't do hands yet so they're ovaled in kind of. The feet/shoes are also off, but eh. Anyways this is my first attempt at drawing Markus, and it gets the general idea across. Needs to be a bit more square jawed...

And yeah, shitty webcam pseudoscan.

Guest applesauce99

its not that bad, man, you got a thing with winged people?

Qk7Lj.png

Been practicing drawing heads. I guess I'm getting better. I've also devised a brush in Paint Tool SAI that makes pencil like marks. Sooooo...yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/bHlKo.png

My sketch of the day, this time of an old man. After sooooo many goddamned failures today, I steeled myself and said "one more time, one more time I'm going to sketch today then quit." And this was my last sketch today, and the only one really worth keeping. I had about 8 failures total that I just deleted.

Also, eyes are too big, lips are flat looking, weird shading on the side is fucked up, yada yada yada. I've already seen all the issues, this was a good learning experience.

It's only drawn from a reference image. I'm sure that if you tried you could do just as well at this point.