How to stay on track with my Tulpa

Shyhedgie

So I've been working on my first tulpa, Arcelia for a few weeks now. But situations have arises that have caused me extreme stress and bad feelings, making it hard for me to keep on track with my tulpa forcing. I feel a very deep connection to Arcelia though and I have already grown very attached to her and I don't think I could bare to lose her. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can keep on track with my tulpa forcing?

Thank you and I apologize if this is a stupid question! ^.^

Guest Anonymous

It doesn't have to active forcing for long periods of time. You could use shorter sessions of passive forcing even while doing monotonous tasks such as driving or chores or maybe jogging or something. Just keep talking to your tulpa and imagining her. Explain the situation. Maybe she can help you feel better! She will understand.

I hope everything works out for you.

Well, how you cope with everything that "real life" throws at you while simultaneously upholding your duties as a tulpamancer kinda depends on what all of these bad things that have caused you to feel the way you do are. I'm not going to ask you to expand on what happened, but what I am going to ask is if you have free time, or a certain amount of time where your full attention isn't required?

That might sound like a lotta mumbo jumbo, but what I mean is that if there is any time at all that you aren't doing anything then you should try to focus on Arcelia, and if you don't just have that much amount of fun time, but there are still activities that you take part in--taking notes at school, boring labor, etc., etc., etc.--then you can passively force then. NOT active forcing isn't going to hurt Arcelia, it's just that doing that helps the process to go by faster.

I hope that helps. :) I'm afraid there really isn't much advice to give without knowing what all has happened.

James: Hello, all!

Thank you guys for the advise, I've been trying to imagine her while I've been walking around but I didn't know if that really counted as forcing. Thank you for the advise!