How long should I spend on each trait?

Nekomata

I am using ThunderClap's guide and it says to think on each trait for 15-30 minutes but I don't really understand what to think about. Should I think about each trait and how it will play out in a real life situation?

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spend as much or as little time as you feel is necessary. If you don't understand what to think about, then maybe move on to something else. Don't feel like you have to follow any one guide to the letter.

If you want to think about how it'd play out in a real life situation, go for it.

Here's what you've gotta understand dude: this is more or less a process where you're gonna have to figure out what works best for you. There's guides, sure, but different things are gonna work for different people, and no one can tell you what's gonna be the most productive way to force for you- you gotta find that out yourself.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Thank you. I've been experimenting and I found a way that I feel is more effective.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯