Is it a matter of repeating everything until sentience?

Nekomata

Hello. I have no problem forcing, I actually find that it passes the time. I have some trouble with visualisation, but I'm working on it. My question is basically: do I repeat the same thing over and over until the tulpa acts of it's own accord? I have been going through personality and how it effects her, talking about what's been going on, why I'm creating her and how I look forward to meeting her. But I seem to be going through the same thing over and over. Do I need to find other things to talk about or do I just continue on the same topics?

Thanks and sorry if it doesn't make much sense. Got a killer headache after trying to memorize a mindscape :/

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Guest Anonymous

Hello. I have no problem forcing, I actually find that it passes the time. I have some trouble with visualisation, but I'm working on it. My question is basically: do I repeat the same thing over and over until the tulpa acts of it's own accord?

I honestly don't know what most other people are doing with visualization. With me, I created Melian through adventure day dreams. Each day dream was a little different. The setting changed constantly as did the story. She lived within imaginary day dream stories like little movies, like she was an actress on a movie set. It kept it interesting and kept me wanting to spend time with her. It also helped that she was absolutely adorable and gorgeous. So I liked and wanted to visualize her for long periods of time. These were vivid day dreams, but not exactly real world like hallucinations where I felt it was the real world. They were fantasy day dreams.

I honestly don't know what most other people are doing with visualization. With me, I created Melian through adventure day dreams. Each day dream was a little different. The setting changed constantly as did the story. She lived within imaginary day dream stories like little movies, like she was an actress on a movie set. It kept it interesting and kept me wanting to spend time with her. It also helped that she was absolutely adorable and gorgeous. So I liked and wanted to visualize her for long periods of time. These were vivid day dreams, but not exactly real world like hallucinations where I felt it was the real world. They were fantasy day dreams.

Thank you, I'll try and give your idea a go.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same here with Dash and Ruby.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

I'm not sure how you can repeat everything ad infinitum as that may imply that one feels they have the totality of what it means to define and foster the implicit sentience, which is debatable at best. Instead of solely trying to memorize something in your head, don't underestimate the power of your imagination when you just let things pass through your mind.

There was nowhere in

, where I was comprehending, nor militantly trying to consciously memorize anything. It was solely just going through a stream of thought, and eventually getting better to where they can pitch in and type what was going on while I focused more on just reveling in that imaginative state of being for hours on end. Let the rest of the depths of your mind build a totality of what it means to foster sentience rather than going with the one track mind that you have to memorize every nuance probable.

Whatever methodology you utilize to supplement this, you may see that you would be overestimating yourself into thinking you can override predisposed habits and processes for imagination vs. your conscious competencies that can only go so far without the aid of those same predisposed processes.

There are some things that I believe it's good to repeat (for example, if you plan on forcing her personality, then it might be good to keep going over that). That being said, it's always good to switch things up. If, at a certain point, you see that no progress has been made, then don't be afraid to try something new! :)

James: Hello, all!

Guest Anonymous

Treat your tulpa like a real person. You wouldn't tell a real person the same things over and over, would you?