Making it feel more 'real'?

Nekomata

Hello. I've seen around that when their tulpa began doing things of it's own accord, they changed the mindscape. The problem is I've memorised it, it just doesn't feel 'real', like it can be edited because I am just conjuring it up with my thoughts. Is that how it is meant to be or am I just missing something?

-Thanks ;)

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Anonymous

Hello. I've seen around that when their tulpa began doing things of it's own accord, they changed the mindscape. The problem is I've memorised it, it just doesn't feel 'real', like it can be edited because I am just conjuring it up with my thoughts. Is that how it is meant to be or am I just missing something?

-Thanks ;)

Your doing it right. It is visualization not hallucinating. It can be dream like in quality and still work just fine.

Your doing it right. It is visualization not hallucinating. It can be dream like in quality and still work just fine.

Okay, thanks. I was under the impression that it was supposed to be like a dream.

Okay, I'm alright with putting time into it, thanks.

[Hail] They start out very faint, can eventually become dreamlike, and can eventually become extremely real. If you get good at switching and get some experience, wonderlands can start to feel just like outside.

I should mention that dream-like can be pretty real. I've been impaled in wonderland before and wow, did that have an effect. Made me really uncomfortable there, and caused the imposition of a matching wound onto the body with me.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.