• 11 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

But I can't deny that if you wanna do drugs and you have a tulpa, well, you do you. I just would advise not to try to do a drug to enhance the "tulpa experience." That's all I'm saying. Don't drag me into your anti-drug thing. The only reason I opposed the OP for doing drugs is because I initially believed that was why he did them, but if he did them regardless of tulpa status and it happened to come about, then I'm not going to fault him. See what I'm saying? I am saying it's not a quick way to do it and I wouldn't advise it, but you can do drugs and I won't judge you.

Just don't do it for the tulpas. That is all. There are plenty of reasons I wouldn't advise using drugs for, and to help with the forcing process is one of them.

Well my "anti drug thing" has softened a lot since I made this thread. I still feel that way, but I can't stop people from making those choices. Also, I thought about it and realized that indigenous people have used psychedelic drugs for thousands of years to connect with the spirit world. It is actually a very ancient practice. If an adult chooses to use them, knowing the risks and taking precautions, that is his or her business. I am still just concerned with the message it puts on tulpa info about tulpamancers if we make it sound like a good option.

I am still just concerned with the message it puts on tulpa info about tulpamancers if we make it sound like a good option.

Careful not to lump in habitual users with recreational users.

I believe, like the people from the cultures you mentioned, that hallucinatory drugs should only be used to further one's spiritual understanding.

I would never take drugs and then go drive a car. Likewise, I would never try to work on, or create, any thought-forms whilst on drugs.

All that being said, the first few times I tripped I had no idea what I was doing, took way too much, and Luna/Sol happened.

That was an accident, and one I have been careful never to repeat. Everything turned out good in the end (after a lot of work from both sides), but we got lucky.

Alice was an entirely organic process, if that helps salvage my credibility in your eyes.

As always, I don't feel like I need outside validation... but I happen to like you and Melian, and I would hate for you to think less of me.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Guest Anonymous

I don't think less of you.  

I am a high school teacher.  I saw high students on this forum and in the chat.  Then I come across people openly discussing how using psychedelic drugs such as ecstasy and acid can help to quickly make a tulpa and thought that someone should present a counter argument that this is not a good idea.  

I saw statements like this on this forum ...

I really shouldn't be telling children how to score drugs on the internet, but I ran out of fucks to give years ago.

I just tulpaforced with another friend who has a tulpa while on dmt, needless to say, it was intense.

... LSD seems like it'd actually be very good for visualization.

How can that be a good thing for teens to read?  My concerns were met mostly with disdain and dismissed as over reacting and exaggerating.  It's an old thread and an old argument that's pretty much done with.  But at least I got to have my say on it and it's on record.

How can that be a good thing for teens to read?  My concerns were met mostly with disdain and dismissed as over reacting and exaggerating.  It's an old thread and an old argument that's pretty much done with.  But at least I got to have my say on it and it's on record.

You won't hear any arguments from us on the matter.

Tell em how it is, man.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Guest Anonymous

My strongest and most compelling argument was to imagine that it is your own teenage son or daughter (say age 15 or so) wanting to try ecstasy or mushrooms in an attempt to induce permanent voices in his or her head. It might change someone's answer as to whether openly advocating it on the forum is a good idea.

My son or daughter would be free to create a tulpa all he or she wanted to in the natural way. I would support that if I felt he or she were ready (in my personal and professional opinion many teens are not ready emotionally or cognitively).

What you're saying is understandable. But I'd be careful advocating creating tulpas in the natural way. If you really mean without psychoactive drugs, that's fine, but tulpas aren't very natural in the first place.

What you're saying is understandable. But I'd be careful advocating creating tulpas in the natural way. If you really mean without psychoactive drugs, that's fine, but tulpas aren't very natural in the first place.

Do you mean to tell me... that having a pack of wolves running around in my head isn't normal?

Listen man, just because I hear and respond to voices that nobody else can hear doesn't mean I'm crazy.

Oh wait...

Hallucinogens are just as natural as most other methods, if by natural you mean occurring naturally in the past.

You could just say, "In the way that is not quite as likely to have a lasting negative impact on the functioning of their brain". I'm not super educated on the subject, but the only drug I'm not terribly suspicious of is marijuana. Studies go both ways on whether the smoke inhalation is bad for you (I mean literally both ways, some say it's good for you), but the drug itself is not. And by not I mean not remotely as harmful as alcohol.

You won't convince me things like ecstasy aren't incredibly dangerous. The good old "My dad smoked a pack of cigarettes a day and he lived to 80" argument applies here too. Plenty of people may be not too bad off from one drug or another, but it may immediately irreversibly damage someone else's body. It differs by a person's chemistry, just like anti-depressants affecting everyone differently (or not at all). The stakes are not really worth it.

But it's the individual's choice in the end. It's best not to encourage behavior that has a relatively high chance of harming someone, but because it is their choice we also cannot outlaw it altogether. So take the good with the bad, when someone talks about the positive effects a drug had on them, let others talk about why it can be bad. Though keep in mind that's not always your right or appropriate. You could comment about it on someone's Progress Report, but it's their thread, don't go overboard.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas