I cannot tulpaforce for a whole week!

Nezushi

I wasn't expecting to be busy cleaning my house but like i wont have the time to do it! Ugh I only started doing this because I thought I would have the time!

Try passive forcing, narration, or just talking with your tulpa. As cleaning doesn't require a lot of mental effort, it's ideal for these kinds of forcing.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Try passive forcing, narration, or just talking with your tulpa. As cleaning doesn't require a lot of mental effort, it's ideal for these kinds of forcing.

good point

• 9 months later...

So my Imaginary friends are very vivid in my head. One of them isnt waking up and the other one wont wake up. I dont know what to do. also I would like to know how I can project them into the real world because yeah there in my head but i cant really SEE them like alot of people can

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'waking up', but some people have posted about dead periods in which they don't receive any responses from tulpas, and the best thing to do in that situation is to wait it out. That's not to say that you can't try to talk with them or anything, but don't stress about the lack of interaction.

The second bit is just imposition, and if you're wanting to start with that at some point, I'd recommend reading through some of the guides people have made. This guide list has an imposition section, so see what methods interest you the most.