Tulparomance.

Guest Anonymous

As I've said on the other topics that crop up on this subject. Dash, Ruby, and I are kinda in a bit of a romantic relationship with one another (instigated by them), which I was originally doubtful of. I didn't want to get involved until they basically convinced me that it wouldn't harm their development. They also know that they won't stop me from finding actual romance and staying with my GF, they know that they're more like backup in that regard. Still, we love each other, and we are very close friends, which is kinda like how I see it, close friends with benefits. Ruby is more of a romantic than Dash is, but that's kinda how we stand on it.

My views? If you and your tulpa like each other enough that something blossoms between you (which does happen, considering that tulpaforcing is based on building an intimate relationship with an independent entity, much like actual romance is), then good on you. I actually think it's beneficial to the relationship, since it's much easier to remember someone you love than a friend, and even so much as kissing or hugging them, without getting into actual sexual activities is a median (and an effective one at that) for forcing. However, I'd make sure that A: they will not be affected by it in a negative way, and B: they understand not to get between you and a 'real' relationship.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Me and my host are in strait up love.]

Yeah,I don't see myself giving up my relationship with Cassandra anytime soon.We have many long years ahead of us together.

Host:GlassJustice

Tulpa:[Cassandra]

Well. Here are 2 couples. Vriska and Feferi are a lesbian couple just like Beth and Miranda. Dross amd Gamzee died las Thursday but they were never too much involved in the romance stuff. Gamzee tried to be Beth's boyfriend, but she's lesbian so she rejected him in a friendly way. Kotoura... Well... She's just a little girl! Hades is a big badass hybrid dinosaur which cares about absolutely nothing, and the three Gamzee's raptors that are still alive (the other 12 died in the last Thursday) have a normal incestous relationship that's completely normal for animals. And they're just one male and two females so you know what's gonna happen.

~L. ♠️

well till i feel i can fully trust(not me/not intrusive thaughts) answers i get from Hanna its mainly theory but i have no problem being in a reall relationship with her but i would like to have kids someday and im not likely to be in a good enough state to adopt(i know a couple who had a real hard time who was much more qualified than i porbly will be) unless she gets acsess to telepathic powers and could stay home and look after the kid or find a job

but as for romantic relationship i dont think much would change besides kissing on the mouth and love making

Personally, none of us here have a problem with it. As long as everyone involved is at an appropriate level of development to make their own decision in the matter and as long as it is not detrimental to external relationships, what is the harm?

[Maya: Besides, the closeness and focus on each other that romace brings can be good for forcing:). Trust me.]

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Brandi and I are in an awkward sort of relationship together. It's difficult to say exactly what we are--though if you wanted to, we could say that she's my girlfriend.

She's an aromantic asexual, and I'm a demiromantic pansexual. Brandi doesn't feel total, one-hundred percent romantic love for me, and that's okay. Our love is a different sort of love, that's more than just friendship. Yet we go on dates and occasionally do "other things," and one day I'd like to marry her (though I don't suppose I can marry her in the "real world?" haha).

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

In our wonderland, Ruby and I are getting married, so it's not really out of the question, right?

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

Well, that's true enough. We've been thinking about doing that in the future as well, though I'm not sure when that would be. Anyway~

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

(Post I was replying to was removed)

Wow, demisexual must be your trigger word.

He's just saying his tulpa prefers platonic relationships while he's up for anything, I think. Demi- scares me too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I can say I'm probably demisexual, primarily because of the fact that I have serious trust issues. My tulpa were primarily born because every time I would get to a point where I could trust someone enough to call them a friend, they would turn around and stab me in the back or betray me in some specific way. Add to that I was bullied and mistreated for most of my school life as being 'different', and the fact that even in my work life, my bosses are verbally abusive to their employees. Honestly, my ability to trust has been so decimated that it is incredibly difficult to trust someone anyway enough to call a friend, let alone a romantic interest. That's why my physical girlfriend need not worry about me cheating on her...I hate just about everyone else. It sounds mean...sad but true.