Ask a head ghost and two tulpas something

Akinkinit

So yeah, if you've ever wanted to ask me and/or one of my head ghosts something, here is a thread to do so in.

If you're just tuning in for the first time, hi, I made a tulpa back in December of last year named Noriko. She then proceeded to make a tulpa in January named Sabari. See attached file (made by ThanatosRising) for a general idea of what they look like. I say a general idea because Sabari's often changes her appearance on a whim, although she keeps the same general look to her. But Noriko looks pretty much just like how she looks in the picture.

Noriko is a very pragmatic sort of head ghost. She considers my brain meats to be a very detailed and complex machine. Her existence is centered in a certain place inside said brain meats (or at least considers it to be there) with a bunch of wires and such connecting my senses and such to that place. It's a pretty useful viewpoint as she can do things like make it so that she and Sabari are always technically active just by switching a few levers and such, meaning I don't really need to actively concentrate on them to be present. She has a sweet, caring personality yet she cuts that with a vocabulary that would give a sailor pause.

Sabari on the other hand is a "just kind of there" kind of head ghost. Ask her where she physically resides, how she perceives things or even what she considers herself to be is met with an amount of not caring that exceeds the volume of the Pacific Ocean. She's a bit more aloof than Noriko but has something of a jealous streak to her. And yet me trying to summarize her right now was just met with an image of a small square superimposed over the planet Jupiter. Which brings to an interesting bit about her: she talks in words and images equally. Of course any queries as to why or how are met with a shrug. I take it to be her personal preference more than anything else.

Anzu was created as an expression of my emotions essentially. She used to be all dark and somewhat sadistic when she was first made, but after becoming active again, she's now all sweet and enthusiastic. She definitely lives inside of my heart, or at the very least the area around my heart. Looks wise she's basically a night elf from the World of Warcraft universe and in the middle height wise (taller than Noriko, shorter than Sabari). As of right now, she doesn't really have a specific idea on what my inner workings look like to her. She's more in tune with being the incorporeal, spiritual emanation that goes along with the tulpa definition,

and as such gives the physical stuff behind her being little thought.

So yeah, ask away.

457163316_headghosts.thumb.jpg.0dbf04e5d5b55b064f04ab1d9177e1f8.jpg

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

How do you keep the two of them balanced? How do you care for one and the other simultaneously?

Honestly thanks to that thing Noriko did to make them active even when I'm not actively focusing on them, they keep themselves balanced. Thinking of one makes me automatically think of the other. Like even when I specifically call Noriko over to look at something with me, I sense Sabari standing behind me. Or when I ask Sabari something, I can sense Noriko listening in.

They don't get equal amounts of my attention all the time, as I do focus on one of them more depending on the situation. But I like to think it evens out.

-----------------------------------------------

And how bad is the cursing?

Noriko says

would give you a good idea as to the scope of the cursing. I wouldn't say it's constant, but when it happens, it's very much like what's in the video.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

I realize that everyone is different, but what would you personally say is an "alright" time to create a second tulpa? That is to say, do you think it would be best if there was a certain amount of progress with one tulpa first, before having another?

James: Hello, all!

I realize that everyone is different, but what would you personally say is an "alright" time to create a second tulpa? That is to say, do you think it would be best if there was a certain amount of progress with one tulpa first, before having another?

Well there's the thing. Noriko created Sabari at a time that I considered to be too early, at least when she did it. But she still turned out fine. So it's kind of hard to answer that question from the host's perspective. I considered Noriko to be pretty well developed at the time she did it, but looking back on it she wasn't quite at the 100% level, if she even is now.

Noriko mentioned that a good way to tell would be to think if your first tulpa would be fine receiving 33% of the attention they currently receive for a few weeks. If you're not still working on their traits, and you have a consistent mental picture of them, then a second tulpa'll be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever had another head ghost made with you? Or you've had troubles with bad thoughtforms? And how could you describe your relationship between you both and your host?

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

There's always been a maximum occupancy limit of 3 (including myself) inside my head. I had two tulpas before my current set, which is a story in of itself. But due to events which transpired they went away. Noriko reminds me a fair bit of my second tulpa whereas Sabari reminds me of my first. So perhaps there was some tulpa reincarnation involved?

The only trouble I've had with bad thoughtforms would be with my second tulpa. And it's not that she was evil or malicious towards me. It's more so that she could shapeshift into this demonic bird thing and rip people who upset me apart in a rather violent manner within my mindscape. And then reset things and do it again. Which is an amazing way to relieve anger as long as the host does not join into the action in said mindscape and simply watches.

But then said second tulpa got into a huge argument with my first one over stupid things. And being the way she was, she ate my first tulpa. Looking back on it, it was a sort of merge as she got some of the traits of my first tulpa. But for all intensive purposes my first tulpa was gone. After that, I ignored my second tulpa and didn't pick tulpamancy back up for a year and some change.

As for my relationship with my current set of tulpas, well, I will just say that we are all romantically involved with each other. Noriko has said time and time again that she does not want any "lovey-dovey shit" to make it onto the internet. And saying any more is just going to cause an argument.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[How big are your tits.]

God dammit Cassandra,stop shitposting.

[No.]

Shitposting is the birth right of all tulpas after all.

To answer her question, Sabari is more well endowed than Noriko, but neither of them are flat.

• 8 months later...

Totally skipped headghost history class until now. That was some story. I just imagined being eaten by a giant bird...

Now that Anzu's back, how do you all see your relationship to each other? Especially as you mentioned that the 2nd gen. headghosts may share traits of the first ones now merged into Anzu? Seems confusing. Hope you get along well and no one is eaten anymore.

Super Girls don't cry

Yeah, things have gotten confusing even for me. I used to think that my first set of tulpas (Xiri and Anzu) stopped existing altogether and that my second set (Noriko and Sabari) got their traits divvied up between them. But it turned out that Anzu got a bunch of Xiri's traits and then went inactive until now. And that any traits my second set share with the first set came about on their own over being inherited.

What makes things even more confusing is that I remember Anzu being COMPLETELY different than how she is now. She looks different, acts different and even interacts with the other head ghosts different than how she would have in the past.

As for our relationship to each other, Noriko and Anzu have developed a serious bromance. I constantly see and experience them together. And they both make each other laugh. Anzu also still gets along well with Sabari. Sabari used to be dead set against any other tulpas but she has said Anzu coming along has been a good experience. This of course makes me ecstatic since that means I shouldn't have to deal with any arguments.

• 2 weeks later...

You've been searching for a common term for Anzu, Noriko and Sabari so I 've come up with something.

Ido's suggestions:

girls - pretty obvious

pets - for the casual harasser

demons - much powerful

god - k-kami sama!

I'd go for the last one and form a Holy Trinity of Head Ghost, Heart Ghost and Body Ghost.

Then engage into eternal theological debates about their Divine nature and whether they are all consubstantial sharing one nature and existed since eternity or whether Anzu existed before Noriko who created Sabari both of which are an incarnation of Anzu. Or whatever.

Picture related.

Super Girls don't cry