Is this possible?

Nekomata

Just a quick question. Say I am watching a movie on my laptop, would it be possible to impose my wonderland and my tulpa? I am no where near starting imposition but I was wondering is this was possible and if anybody has been able to do this.

-Thanks!

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you mean like impose your wonderland into your bedroom?

i guess you could impose your tulpa but wonderland? there is a thread about it somewhere.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

You know the search feature is something special when "impose wonderlands" returns a thread on lucid dreaming, Google got results though. And they're stupid so I'll answer myself.

I don't know what the laptop has to do with it, but yes, imposition has no reason to be limited to tulpas. Imposition is intentional hallucination, so you could impose "your wonderland" maybe, or just whatever you wanted to see. Back when we were children, this was called "imagination" or "make-believe". We generally forget how to do that pretty quick as it's discouraged by the cold, hard world.

Also yeah make sure you don't impose stuff that distracts you from what you need to be seeing. Never do it while operating heavy machinery and such, and maybe don't imagine the road is anything other than a road. I have to say that you shouldn't get too carried away, but in all likeliness you'll never do anything too intensive. Imposition is hard enough for a single individual to be imagined, let alone a world.

More popular is imposing just an object or a few. A chair for your tulpa or something, I've done that before.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You know the search feature is something special when "impose wonderlands" returns a thread on lucid dreaming, Google got results though. And they're stupid so I'll answer myself.

Try "overclocking" and "reality marble" as slightly better search terms for imposed wonderlands.

But this might be very hard to focus on while watching a movie on your laptop.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson