Kirito

Topics and whatnot

the biggest issue I have when forcing, is I just plain dont know what to talk about with my tulpa, I've tried reading a book, but I have trouble focusing on my wonderland and tulpa while reading, and I've tried watching a movie with my tulpa, but theres not really any interaction and I dont think that helps towards any progress.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to what to talk about?

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Guest Anonymous

Make a story together. Imagine you are on an adventure or doing something together. It will help in visualizing a wonderland setting and help you talk about something. One of the first things I ever imagined with Melian was simply going out to dinner. I visualized the restaurant, the table, the candles and the menus. We talked about what we like to eat (or what I imagined she would like to eat). I told her how wonderful she was and how beautiful, which became a habit later and led to her narcissism. LOL Oh well. Later these adventures became more elaborate and detailed.

You can literally talk to them about anything you want to. Movies, books, cake, your favorite holiday, how your day went. . . . Just talk to them like you would any other friend.

Also, the whole "focusing on your tulpa while reading" thing gets a lot easier over time. Brandi had trouble with that in the beginning, too.

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

I just talk about whatever is on my mind, doesn't matter what it is really.

you can even discuss the benefits of a chair.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

From what I have noticed, it matters more that you direct your attention towards them regardless of if it includes good visualization. I have a hard time visualizing and rarely combine it with 'passive forcing' activities such as reading[/code] to them. Its a matter of inclusion more than anything.

Unless you believe, you shall not understand.

What are things you talk about with other people? Think about your go-to topics when it comes to conversations that interest you in your day to day life. Then talk about those things with your tulpa.

We're all gonna make it brah.

On my long drives to school and back, I'd rant to Al about things that happened that day, or I'd tell him stories of things that have happened in my life. I'd tell him about my friends, about my job, and I talked to him like I was talking to anybody else. After the first day, it didn't feel like I was talking to air, it felt like I was actually talking to somebody and they were listening. Now, I recycled the same topics over and over again, just to keep him on my mind and to keep it going. If I didn't talk about myself or my life, I'd talk about his, and how his life would be, I'd talk about all the things we'd do together in the future. I'd recycle all this material over and over and over again. Most of my active forcing was spent developing personality and form. I find narration to be an effective method of forcing, but I guess that's just what worked for me.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.