blueflame789

Members
  • Last visited

1. Cool! So you just wrote to your tulpa they replied?
  2. I started personality forcing yesterday. I wrote down a list of traits, and then wrote two examples for each trait. I narrated the list to Saffron. I try to narrate the list whenever I can. Other than that, it's pretty much still just narrating and visualizing. Oh! And I drew Saffron in an anime form kinda. I try to visualize her realistically, but her anime-ish form is easier to visualize :p
  3. I can't fucking sleep so I've just been narrating to Saffron all night. It feels nice. Like we're bonding. I feel warm inside kinda. I have a feeling she's gonna talk soon :3 I keep neglecting to do some actual personality forcing though.. Still just narrating and visualizing.
  4. That's true.. Probably not the best idea lol I thought about trying this once Saffron became sentient. Seems like it would be cool ^.^
  5. I'm still mostly just narrating to Saffron. Whenever I have some freetime, I'll visualize her doing what I'm doing at the moment. It's a lot easier for me to visualize her actually doing something, as opposed to her just sitting like a robot. I did some very light personality forcing yesterday, but then I fell asleep :p
  6. I've kinda been neglecting narrating as much :p I've started some slight personality forcing lately. I'm gonna try some active forcing after my daily hour of drawing! Before I go to bed. Saffron hasn't said anything yet, but eh. I've been narrating like crazy today. And thank you to everyone that gave advice earlier! :3
  7. I was thinking more along the lines of number two. I'm probably just making things more complicated than they need to be :p
  8. Okay, quick question. If I write something to my tulpa on a piece of paper, would they be able to read it? I know they wouldnt be able to write anything back, but they could reply directly to my mind right? I was just thinking because at school its kinda hard for me to focus on my tulpa, but maybe I could write "notes" to it and narrate to it that way?
  9. Hi! I started making my tulpa about a week ago. Her name is Saffron, or Saffy for short :3 She's a bit skinny and wears dreadlocks up in a bun. So far she hasn't said anything, but shes just quiet right now. Eventually, I'll get her out of her shell! Anyways, I'm going the narration only route. I visualize her form and stuff, but other than that I don't do any personality forcing or anything. I just try to narrate to her whenever I can and visualize her. I just talk about random shit pretty much. So far things have been good I guess. I'm gonna go try to put more effort into visualizing her. Like, sitting for a while and just visualizing her form and stuff. Welp, bye for now!
  10. Its kind of hard for me to visualuze things just standing still doing nothing, so if Im walking or something Ill visualize my tulpa walking next to me. Or Ill visualize it sitting next to me just looking around or something. Does this count as parroting?